ScottP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Houston, TX
is it just pure heat or does it have a flavour

i love the naga chilli flavour soo fruity for cooking with

Like I just said in my post in my reply to Coyote, all you will taste at that level would be pain if you tasted it straight. To use it in cooking my guess would be it would only add heat. I mean it would only take a drop or two tops in a whole pot of chili to make it inedible for all but those that really like heat. I doubt you could taste any flavor at that low of a concentration. Granted this is just an educated guess as I have not ever tried this product.

mac-nutty

Moved On
Mar 2, 2019
pub
Like I just said in my post in my reply to Coyote, all you will taste at that level would be pain if you tasted it straight. To use it in cooking my guess would be it would only add heat. I mean it would only take a drop or two tops in a whole pot of chili to make it inedible for all but those that really like heat. I doubt you could taste any flavor at that low of a concentration. Granted this is just an educated guess as I have not ever tried this product.
Been on YouTube trying to find some suckers trying this but i can't find anything ??
i have to see people trying this one :D

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
Well military grade pepper spray is 5,000,000 on the Scoville scale and that Capsicum Heat is 15,000,000 so yeah 3x. Civilian pepper spray is around 2,000,000 while a habanero is only 100k - 600k depending on color and species and jalapenos are a mere 2500-8000. So yeah 15 million is plenty hot. I don't care who you are, all you will taste at that level is pain.
I grew some ghost peppers a few years ago. Dont know the scovilles in these particular specimens but i can assure you they were fairly dangerous .

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
Ive made chili so hot that everything tasted like cardboard for the rest of the day.

Reactions: stols001

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Hey, they report important stuff like True identity of anti-Christ 'revealed after professor uncovers meaning of 666'

I mean, between the Mueller report and now this finding that it's really someone else, Trump can finally have a happy Easter.
Learned about what a “dog whistle” was over the weekend. Not sure if this is one or not. The impression i get from what I’ve seen is the situation remains a bit complicated, and he avoided prosecution mostly through legal technicalities and actions by his staff against his wishes. I’m waiting on final analysis before passing judgement.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Logan Paul from YouTube devil confirmed
View attachment 810487 View attachment 810489
Augustus wasn’t the most evil Roman Emperor, Caligula was. Augustus was more middling, really. The romans weren’t the real bad guys in the New Testament, though they weren’t nice, the pharasees were.

Not sure if Agustin and Nero are the same person. If you want to get your tinfoil hat on, the numerical equivalent thing applies to several famous people. One of them is Rupert Murdoch.

I’m not a big fan of the close interpretation of revaluations myself. Apparently it’s a remembered conversation between a local Shepard and someone who claimed to be a time traveler, but whom the Shepard insists was actually an angel. It also took place in Aramaic which is an even more maddeningly vague language than ancient Hebrew (which it was translated into) which is already really bad that way. It had very little in the way of concepts of numbers or other specific ideas, and to make it even worse Shepard’s were literally at the very bottom of the economic and education food chain at the time. You’ve got a man with effectively no education,mathematical, or world knowledge asking questions of someone with knowledge much greater than his, and then remembering it years later and we get the translation from one super vague language into another.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: mac-nutty

mac-nutty

Moved On
Mar 2, 2019
pub
Augustus wasn’t the most evil Roman Emperor, Caligula was. Augustus was more middling, really. The romans weren’t the real bad guys in the New Testament, though they weren’t nice, the pharasees were.

Not sure if Agustin and Nero are the same person. If you want to get your tinfoil hat on, the numerical equivalent thing applies to several famous people. One of them is Rupert Murdoch.

I’m not a big fan of the close interpretation of revaluations myself. Apparently it’s a remembered conversation between a local Shepard and someone who claimed to be a time traveler, but whom the Shepard insists was actually an angel. It also took place in Aramaic which is an even more maddeningly vague language than ancient Hebrew (which it was translated into) which is already really bad that way. It had very little in the way of concepts of numbers or other specific ideas, and to make it even worse Shepard’s were literally at the very bottom of the economic and education food chain at the time. You’ve got a man with effectively no education,mathematical, or world knowledge asking questions of someone with knowledge much greater than his, and then remembering it years later and we get the translation from one super vague language into another.
did you two share chats over Moring coffee lol

he's well evil even says so in the bible :S

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
did you two share chats over Moring coffee lol

he's well evil even says so in the bible :S
It becomes a question of binary thought. Roman government of Palestine: not nice. Appointed Roman governor of Palestine: less nice.
Local Jewish political leadership I.e the pharasees: worst of all.

Are they all evil? Depends where you set your “evilnessnor not evilness” tripwire. Roman government MORE evil than the pharasees? Nope. Can’t happen without a giant BS injection.

Reactions: mac-nutty
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread