Status
Not open for further replies.

humpty

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
HK
Something I came across while googling

It looks like an automated translation of a chinese blog and/or company, I can't tell which.
The interesting part though is that the industry (based mainly in shenzhen) appears to target mainly exports (something I didn't know) rather than domestic (not even wikipedia mentions this.)

========= QUOTE ==========(peoplesmoker.com)======
The history of electronic cigarette

First electronic cigarette is required to be abroad, because there are a lot of foreign laws and regulations prohibiting smoking in public places, and people abroad generally higher standard of living, the rich and more demanding on the quality of life. So, initially designed to foreign trade and export. At that time, China also has a number of brands, but the price is very expensive. Almost no domestic sales are exports. Therefore, many people do not know. But with the advent of the financial crisis, many have switched to domestic exports, and prices are slowly falling down.

Then, the electronic cigarette market came into being, is very simple, there are profits, there are competitors, unless you're a monopoly industry. At this time home to transfer the electronic cigarette to Shenzhen, Shenzhen itself has a large advantage of the electronics industry and foreign trade industries, as well as complete industrial chain for the main functions of electronic cigarette exports. At this point, domestic and very few people know the electronic cigarette as it is simply not the development of products for the domestic market.

Later, as the financial crisis, the electronic cigarette and ordinary cigarette smoking cessation products conflict with the interests of China E-cigarette tobacco companies conducted a series of pressure, also for the foreign trade of China's electronic products, some surveys smoke. For example, CCTV's news - in fact, this is a full framed prepared false news, CCTV news is really not all that much water, the same unscrupulous abroad, but more independent of foreign news, so now foreigner to understand very much on the electronic cigarette, the foreign market is still very good.

In their essence, the state control of tobacco products, selling products, monopoly industries, to permit the sale of cigarettes first went to apply for the sale of cigarettes, there is no relationship between the applicants succeed. Because this is a state monopoly. The General Administration of tobacco companies up tobacco, rose from the enterprise to the national departments. Also in foreign countries, nicotine products are state monopolies. Why did the tobacco companies in China can take more than ten million workers a year salary? Why are all the provinces to protect the province's smoking ban tobacco products from other provinces into self-reflection market? Because there are huge profits.

========= UN-QUOTE ==========

irwink

CASAA Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2010
Norfolk, Virginia, USA
Something I came across while googling

It looks like an automated translation of a chinese blog and/or company, I can't tell which.
The interesting part though is that the industry (based mainly in shenzhen) appears to target mainly exports (something I didn't know) rather than domestic (not even wikipedia mentions this.)

========= QUOTE ==========(peoplesmoker.com)======
The history of electronic cigarette

First electronic cigarette is required to be abroad, because there are a lot of foreign laws and regulations prohibiting smoking in public places, and people abroad generally higher standard of living, the rich and more demanding on the quality of life. So, initially designed to foreign trade and export. At that time, China also has a number of brands, but the price is very expensive. Almost no domestic sales are exports. Therefore, many people do not know. But with the advent of the financial crisis, many have switched to domestic exports, and prices are slowly falling down.

Then, the electronic cigarette market came into being, is very simple, there are profits, there are competitors, unless you're a monopoly industry. At this time home to transfer the electronic cigarette to Shenzhen, Shenzhen itself has a large advantage of the electronics industry and foreign trade industries, as well as complete industrial chain for the main functions of electronic cigarette exports. At this point, domestic and very few people know the electronic cigarette as it is simply not the development of products for the domestic market.

Later, as the financial crisis, the electronic cigarette and ordinary cigarette smoking cessation products conflict with the interests of China E-cigarette tobacco companies conducted a series of pressure, also for the foreign trade of China's electronic products, some surveys smoke. For example, CCTV's news - in fact, this is a full framed prepared false news, CCTV news is really not all that much water, the same unscrupulous abroad, but more independent of foreign news, so now foreigner to understand very much on the electronic cigarette, the foreign market is still very good.

In their essence, the state control of tobacco products, selling products, monopoly industries, to permit the sale of cigarettes first went to apply for the sale of cigarettes, there is no relationship between the applicants succeed. Because this is a state monopoly. The General Administration of tobacco companies up tobacco, rose from the enterprise to the national departments. Also in foreign countries, nicotine products are state monopolies. Why did the tobacco companies in China can take more than ten million workers a year salary? Why are all the provinces to protect the province's smoking ban tobacco products from other provinces into self-reflection market? Because there are huge profits.

========= UN-QUOTE ==========

Reminds me of some the translations I did in first year Latin class way back in the ninth grade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread