Chocolate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mimi25

ECF Veteran
May 29, 2018
I was a forty year smoker. Six months stinky free. Funny thing is that I don’t want tobacco flavors. I really like chocolate. Flavors are very personal. Some companies chocolate are delicious and some taste like mold. Any other chocolate lovers have any favorites? So far I am liking Verde Valley Vapes. For lemon and lime I like BD but would love some diy recipes if you have any. If I violated any rules just delete please.

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
I agree with you on tobacco flavors. I stay away from that so i dont think about cigs, even though they taste nothin like cigs. Now chocolate, the ones ive tasted seemd artificial at best. Not at all like the real thing, which i think is to be expected. It might be a hard flavor to duplicate and dont think natural chocolate flavor can be vaped. Now lemon, theres a good one for my tastes. Not lemonade though, comes across as metallic tasting to me. But lemon cookie, cake or custard, or even a combination of these, well, that is heavenly....

Tmebs

ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2014
BFE, Illinois
Out of all the recipes with chocolate I've attempted over a couple of years, the only one that sticks out as being really good was posted here.
Search ReactT's Heavenly 7 clone recipe and read thru that thread.

I remember thinking it was really low %'s but it was really tasty!!

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
For lemon and lime I like BD but would love some diy recipes if you have any. If I violated any rules just delete please.

You'll need to post on the DIY E-Liquid forum to ask for recipes for DIY eliquids. You can also find lots of recipes in the DIY E-liquid subforum "Recipes". Also, there are threads in the DIY E-Liquid forum like Recipes for Dummies, and other similar ones...that are loaded with recipes of all kinds. This forum is only for discussion of store-bought, ready-made eliquids. :)

Reactions: stols001

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
Out of all the recipes with chocolate I've attempted over a couple of years, the only one that sticks out as being really good was posted here.

He has posted some really good recipes, I had not heard of this one, so I did a search for it. ECF's search failed, but I found it with a Google search. This one is right up my alley, I thought I should just post the link here. :)

:: MOV - Heavenly7 Clone ✅

KAS

Hightech Redneck

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2015
N C
Haven't been able to mix a good chocolate myself and want fond of most premium I tried.
The exception to that is Boston creme from hit that donut line.
Tastes like a legit Boston creme donut with chocolate glaze. This stuff is like crack lol.
You can get it this weekend from hitthatjuice.com.
There is 30% off code for the 4th somewhere, I'll find it if you are interested.

Reactions: Mimi25

Mimi25

ECF Veteran
May 29, 2018
You'll need to post on the DIY E-Liquid forum to ask for recipes for DIY eliquids. You can also find lots of recipes in the DIY E-liquid subforum "Recipes". Also, there are threads in the DIY E-Liquid forum like Recipes for Dummies, and other similar ones...that are loaded with recipes of all kinds. This forum is only for discussion of store-bought, ready-made eliquids. :)
Thank you. My apologies. Still learning and appreciate your kindness.

Reactions: JCinFLA

Mimi25

ECF Veteran
May 29, 2018

Thank you

Reactions: Tmebs

Hobbs

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2016
45+ year smoker here. Agree, didn't want the taste of tobacco when I started vaping. Tried tobacco flavors, nothing like cigs and just made me want to smoke. I even tried a couple of dozen different flavors besides tobacco. The ONLY flavor I liked was a Mint Chocolate. Dang that stuff was good. Problem is, I don't remember and have no idea which vendor I bought it from back then. Anyway, I've settled on non-flavored juice but still sometimes get a hankering for that Mint Chocolate ... good thing I can't remember LOL. Know my post isn't any help but your post made me think.

Mysteron

ECF Veteran
May 23, 2018
Land of Smiles
I mostly use single coil small RDAs these days and much as I like the sound of the chocolate juices I found most I tried never delivered. The ones that did (ish) I actually found work well only on something like a big (thus generally dual coil) airy RDA like the Drop. On single coil RDAs I find they taste a bit burnt and on a tank, muted to the extent of being tasteless. Banana is another flavour where I prefer the more open, airy RDAs, just tastes too tinny otherwise. Sorry I have no recipes, just my experience with trying to get flavour from choc juice. YMMV :)

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Thank you. My apologies. Still learning and appreciate your kindness.

No apologies needed at all. Quite a few new members, and/or others starting DIY, post in this forum by mistake. Just wanted to direct you to where you'd be more likely to find enough recipes to last a lifetime of DIY. :)

Mimi25

ECF Veteran
May 29, 2018
45+ year smoker here. Agree, didn't want the taste of tobacco when I started vaping. Tried tobacco flavors, nothing like cigs and just made me want to smoke. I even tried a couple of dozen different flavors besides tobacco. The ONLY flavor I liked was a Mint Chocolate. Dang that stuff was good. Problem is, I don't remember and have no idea which vendor I bought it from back then. Anyway, I've settled on non-flavored juice but still sometimes get a hankering for that Mint Chocolate ... good thing I can't remember LOL. Know my post isn't any help but your post made me think.
I think whatever gets us through is fabulous
Never do non flavored. Why would you do that? My rotation tonight is raspberry custard and chocolate mint.

Thank you

Lazarus96

Jul 14, 2018
I was a forty year smoker. Six months stinky free. Funny thing is that I don’t want tobacco flavors. I really like chocolate. Flavors are very personal. Some companies chocolate are delicious and some taste like mold. Any other chocolate lovers have any favorites? So far I am liking Verde Valley Vapes. For lemon and lime I like BD but would love some diy recipes if you have any. If I violated any rules just delete please.

I really like Ebony and Ivory from Enfuse. It's a cookies and cream flavor but to me it tastes like the chocolate wafer of an Oreo cookie. It finishes with the creamy taste of the Oreo but definitely more of a chocolate experience to me. I vape as a hobby and have my current coil build running about 600 watts. This one works well with the additional heat that I've come to love.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180714-183658_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20180714-183658_Chrome.jpg
    505.1 KB · Views: 9

Mimi25

ECF Veteran
May 29, 2018
I really like Ebony and Ivory from Enfuse. It's a cookies and cream flavor but to me it tastes like the chocolate wafer of an Oreo cookie. It finishes with the creamy taste of the Oreo but definitely more of a chocolate experience to me. I vape as a hobby and have my current coil build running about 600 watts. This one works well with the additional heat that I've come to love.
Thank you. I must have a missing gene. My whole family just loves Oreos. They just taste like dirt to me but thank you much for the suggestion. I will pass along to my daughter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread