Lorann Chocolate Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brewster 59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2009
North Bay San Francisco
I have tried the Crumb Cake (I think they might have renamed it.... I was kind of confused last time I was on the site.) It has a very heavy cinnamon flavor to me - complete with a bite. It wasn't what I was expecting but I do like it.

I'm generally not fond of LorAnn flavorings for e-liquid. I do use their English Toffee, Cotton Candy, Marshmallow, and some of the oils.

I am in LOVE with the Perfumers Apprentice Caramel! In my opinion it is the best out there. I'll try mixing some of it with the Milk Chocolate and see how it works for me. Do you have particular percentages that you recommend?

:)

Well Im going to have to learn to be better at doc so when I make something good I can duplicate it but to tell you the truth I normally flavor by taste. I automatically put 10% and test it, if that doesnt cut it I add more if it was to strong which has never happened I would cut it.

Diy is something I just started getting really into so you are probably more experienced than me but hey at one time I was going to be a chef and have yet to make a bad flavor, except that lorann choc, I may have been lucky but even when I cook its kinda always a little by recipe and tweek to taste.

Anyways if your game I would like to chat with you from time to time as diy is becomming a passion of mine and it seems as if youve already been at the party.

To the OP I hope you dont feel your thread was hi jacked and that maybe the conversations and advise has given you creative ideas. Your original question has definetly been answered Loranns choc absolutely sucks.

Guineahills advice is the best your going to get and that is using different flavors from different vendors and maybe striking friendships with people who do DIY and learning from their mistakes and successes as well as experimentation

Happy Diying to all.

doublewhiskey

Feb 4, 2010
Michigan
To the OP I hope you dont feel your thread was hi jacked and that maybe the conversations and advise has given you creative ideas. Your original question has definetly been answered Loranns choc absolutely sucks.

Guineahills advice is the best your going to get and that is using different flavors from different vendors and maybe striking friendships with people who do DIY and learning from their mistakes and successes as well as experimentation

Happy Diying to all.
Not at all, I appreciate the info since I'm still pretty new at this. I've got an order coming from Capellas and I'll probably be trying some PA flavors next.

Guineahill

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2009
King George Virginia USA
I'm always happy to discuss DIY flavor experiments! There is always more to learn and more to teach. And since taste is so subjective there really aren't any right or wrong answers!

But the consensus on some things is pretty clear... Good Chocolates, Vanillas, and Coffees are tough to come by!!!

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread