Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    Welcome to ecf.

You might want to consider working your way up before pulling the trigger on a big boy pro model. Just about any mod will handle low to high watts. It's mostly in the atomizer you choose. Just stay from smok.

Also consider the bigger the clouds, more juice and battery charging is going to be required, and knowing the exact batteries needed for your gear.
    Cheers :toast:

Last edited:

Vugar

Feb 17, 2021
    Welcome to ecf.

You might want to consider working your way up before pulling the trigger on a big boy pro model. Just about any mod will handle low to high watts. It's mostly in the atomizer you choose. Just stay from SMOK.

Also consider the bigger the clouds, more juice and battery charging is going to be required, and knowing the exact batteries needed for your gear.
    Cheers :toast:
    Thanks for information. Dual battery e cig will be ok in my mind

Territoo

Diva
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    80w? Will be big cloud? 80w is low in my mind

80w is very high and gives big clouds. You probably should start lower and work your way up. Don't jump into the deep end of the pool before you learn to swim. Stick with zero nicotine ejuice. You don't need the addiction. The Aegis is a popular model, although I don't use it. If you want a dual mod, then Innokin Gen or Gen s is a good mod, but you have to buy the batteries separately. Just because they go up to 220w doesn't mean you can vape at 220w. The coils can't handle it. The only reason for a dual battery mod is for longer battery life between charges. You would probably do well with the Aegis. You can get plenty of clouds at 30-35w.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread