Status
Not open for further replies.

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
I buy vape gear for my son as gifts. Its what got him off the smokes, a Christmas gift.. Its not something he would have bought on his own even though it got me off of cigarettes but when I bought it for him he was surprised how much he liked it and ended up quitting smoking.

So I have been giving him vape gear since as gifts..

Cant go wrong with vape gear!

Vinnybagodoughnuts

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 19, 2015
I buy vape gear for my son as gifts. Its what got him off the smokes, a Christmas gift.. Its not something he would have bought on his own even though it got me off of cigarettes but when I bought it for him he was surprised how much he liked it and ended up quitting smoking.

So I have been giving him vape gear since as gifts..

Cant go wrong with vape gear!
The gift of life is one that keeps giving......:)

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I ordered three Aegis Mini's and three Innokin Zenith tanks for my son, daughter, and her boyfriend for Christmas gifts. :)

I really like my Aegis Mini and Cerberus kit. However, my daughter is just a social/recreational vaper and prefers a low wattage, non-subohm MTL vape ... hence the choice of the Zenith tank over the Cerberus. The Cerberus is more suited for a DTL, higher wattage, sub ohm vaper.

And although the Aegis line of mods is common in the vapes shops where they live in Cincinnati, the replacement coils for Geekvape tanks are not easily found there. The Aegis Mini/Zenith combo should be good backup setups for my son and daughter's boyfriend. My son has the Aegis Legend, and my daughter's BF has a Lost Vape Paranormal DNA as their primary mod.

Last edited:

Geekvape_Official

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2017
www.geekvape.com
I ordered three Aegis Mini's and three Innokin Zenith tanks for my son, daughter, and her boyfriend for Christmas gifts. :)

I really like my Aegis Mini and Cerberus kit. However, my daughter is just a social/recreational vaper and prefers a low wattage, non-subohm MTL vape ... hence the choice of the Zenith tank over the Cerberus. The Cerberus is more suited for a DTL, higher wattage, sub ohm vaper.

And although the Aegis line of mods is common in the vapes shops where they live in Cincinnati, the replacement coils for Geekvape tanks are not easily found there. The Aegis Mini/Zenith combo should be good backup setups for my son and daughter's boyfriend. My son has the Aegis Legend, and my daughter's BF has a Lost Vape Paranormal DNA as their primary mod.
Thank you for your feedback. If the replacement coils are hard to find in the store, you can buy it from our website. The link is down below:
Replacement Coil for Shield/Aero /Aero mesh /Cerberus subohm Tank Geek Vape Online Store
Or you check it out on VaporDNA and Element Vape online stores.

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
Christmas is around the corner. Will you consider a vape gear as a gift for yourself?:hubba::hubba:

I did! I bought several geek vape atties including the avocado 24 bottom flow one.

Question though- what is the purpose of the control to close off the wicking holes? No one in any of the reviews had a clue.

Thanks.

Reactions: stols001

Geekvape_Official

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2017
www.geekvape.com
I did! I bought several geek vape atties including the avocado 24 bottom flow one.

Question though- what is the purpose of the control to close off the wicking holes? No one in any of the reviews had a clue.

Thanks.
Hi Fidola...What do you mean by close off the wicking holes? The purpose of the wicking holes is to allow the coil to be fitted in the hole and then screw it in order to secure the coil.

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
2C133438-D169-4981-B5F0-6101E555C494.jpeg
Hi Fidola...What do you mean by close off the wicking holes? The purpose of the wicking holes is to allow the coil to be fitted in the hole and then screw it in order to secure the coil.

Sorry I really didn’t explain that well. Here’s a photo of the “lever” or whatever it’s called. It seems to move or close off part of the juice holes when pulled to the center position.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread