Not open for further replies.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
View attachment 788975

Sorry I really didn’t explain that well. Here’s a photo of the “lever” or whatever it’s called. It seems to move or close off part of the juice holes when pulled to the center position.
Maybe to account for wick thickness according to coil mm size?

Reactions: stols001

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
Maybe to account for wick thickness according to coil mm size?

Ohhhh you might be on to something Letitia. Maybe for when running it as a single coil because there’s less wicking. ??? I’ll play with it tomorrow.

Lol! It’s pretty funny how so many of us end users have to guess how things work on all this gear! Most Instructions, if they have them, are almost useless. I’ve found out how to use more equipment from people here than any instructions manual or support.

Last edited:

Geekvape_Official

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2017
www.geekvape.com
View attachment 788975

Sorry I really didn’t explain that well. Here’s a photo of the “lever” or whatever it’s called. It seems to move or close off part of the juice holes when pulled to the center position.

It controls the fill hole. Maybe check Mike vape's review to see the details:

Reactions: stols001

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
564DFF81-910B-4A24-B6DA-EA92C99551B5.jpeg
Thanks but that’s actually the Avocado 24 5 ml top air flow. I don’t know why they didn’t rename all of the different versions. I have the Avocado 24 4 ml with bottom air flow. There is no fillport. It’s filled thru a wicking hole.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread