Christmas Gifts

Status
Not open for further replies.

crmartin

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2009
Western NY
I just ordered 510 kits for two of my daughters that smoke and am a little nervous that there will be a ban on e-juice soon. I am really hoping that is not the case but I would hate to have them quit only to discover they will not be able to continue. My youngest daughter has lupus and I think quitting will be especially beneficial to her. Anyone else worry about this?

Valkerie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 4, 2009
Lincoln Park, NJ
I just ordered 510 kits for two of my daughters that smoke and am a little nervous that there will be a ban on e-juice soon. I am really hoping that is not the case but I would hate to have them quit only to discover they will not be able to continue. My youngest daughter has lupus and I think quitting will be especially beneficial to her. Anyone else worry about this?

That's why everyone is trying to stock up. I'm not especially worried about juice. You can order nicotine for "lab experiments." Or USP Glycerine and cut it with flavoring.

Battery mods are common.

Its the atomizers that has users really concerned, because it's the one piece of equipment that can't be easily duplicated.

What bans will do is cut down on the amount of new users, drive up prices on a black market and discourage current users who aren't into DIY.

There's also the whole breaking the law thing. Some people will and some people won't. Our vendors will stop selling to avoid going to jail.

cassavetes

Moved On
Aug 6, 2009
Michigan

I worried about the ban when I first started vaping in July. I kept hearing the official ruling was coming down in September and that I'd better stock up. Well it's December now and still nothing. Things are pretty much the same as when I started. The same if not better.

There have been tons of new products and new vendors that have opened up in the past few months. I seriously would not be concerned. If anything, there will be regulations put in place, but an all out blanket ban seems unlikely to me.

There will always be "the sky is falling and we'd better get ready" people out there.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread