Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
CONGRATULATIONS
:rickroll: "Topdogie" :rickroll:

AND - A Big Huge - THANK YOU "Dawn" . . .

Especially for the opportunity to enter the Contest and continually being so generous . . .​

thumbs%20up%20smiley.gif

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida
Congrats Topdogie!

Shout out for Dawn!!

I was post #3 and Dawn generously awarded the first 3 posters (or 4?) a $25 coupon code. When I saw this I quickly emailed Dawn and shortly I had a coupon code for $25. I can't say how thrilled and honored I was (am!).

I placed an order on 12/23, she shipped the same day, arrived on the 25th. Vegas to Florida, during Christmas, 2 days! So then I open the package and not only is my order of flavors all neatly, safely bubble wrapped and in sealed bags, she included 2 extra flavors, a bottle of eliquid, pipettes AND a 10% coupon code! Talk about going above and beyond! All for a first time customer who won a contest prize.

I am extremely pleased with her products and service. I am going to be recommending DIYFS to my DIYing friends!

Thanks Dawn!

morri

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
Texas
Congrats Topdogie!

Shout out for Dawn!!

I was post #3 and Dawn generously awarded the first 3 posters (or 4?) a $25 coupon code. When I saw this I quickly emailed Dawn and shortly I had a coupon code for $25. I can't say how thrilled and honored I was (am!).

I placed an order on 12/23, she shipped the same day, arrived on the 25th. Vegas to Florida, during Christmas, 2 days! So then I open the package and not only is my order of flavors all neatly, safely bubble wrapped and in sealed bags, she included 2 extra flavors, a bottle of eliquid, pipettes AND a 10% coupon code! Talk about going above and beyond! All for a first time customer who won a contest prize.

I am extremely pleased with her products and service. I am going to be recommending DIYFS to my DIYing friends!

Thanks Dawn!

She always does things like that. Dawn is amazing. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread