Chrome "BLEM"??..not reaLLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

MiamiMom63

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
South Florida
I ordered mine on Tues. and got it today, Saturday. I see no blemish whatsoever either, except no logo. I also ordered an extended end cap because I have so many 18650 batteries. I'm thinking they are selling them discounted because the logo wasn't working right on them. It's beautiful! Thanks, Provape! Instead of buying a cheap handbag that looks like an expensive one and that has the logos on it, I got the real thing cheap without the logo. Seems like a pretty good deal to me :D

Suthrnbuckhunter

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 19, 2012
SW Georgia,USA
It's arrived!!!!!!!!!!!! :w00t:

Beautiful, shiny and I'll be blowed if I can find a ' blem ' on it, even got the
Provari logo on it! Well chuffed . . . thank you Provape!

So pleased I got one, whilst the Chrome are still available.

Hope everyone else waiting on one, gets there's quickly. :)

I have been checking to see if you would post when it arrived..LOL..I know you was sittin on pins and needles...:)

Striker911

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2012
Mountain Home, AR
Got mine today. The label is here. Sort of faint but not an issue otherwise. Very happy with it. Sorry about the dirty nails. I pulled a motor out of a car today.

IMG_1222.jpg

Striker911

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2012
Mountain Home, AR
I wish it was that easy. Cant wait to see her Blue eyes light up. In the back ground I have 18350, 14500, and 18650's. If I would have passed on the Blue LED I could have got the Ext. cap and been using it. This way its just how I wanted before the sale and could not afford. By mid next week it should be up and running. :toast:

jherron

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2011
West Virginia
just received mine today. looks perfect , other than missing logo . honestly prefer no logo gives it a cleaner look in my opinion . typically I prefer all mechanical mods and my last go with vv (lavatube) didnt leave me too impressed however the provari might be changing my opinion a bit , not so much for the vv but for just how well it regulates its voltage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread