Status
Not open for further replies.

Suthrnbuckhunter

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 19, 2012
SW Georgia,USA
I got that call i was waiting on a short while ago."Your package is here".Left my office and went str8 home and boy was I thrilled to open the package.Now keep in mind I was expecting to find a somewhat mared or otherwise surface damaged unit.After all it was marked a Blem.I spent a good 10 min looking at every inch of this product looking for dimples and or scratches,and could find nothing wrong with it.I have been in the retail floor covering business all my life,and mean ALL my life,so I know what "off goods" are.Anyway after spending a few mins to try and find the deffects I gave up and decided to just vape it and enjoy.It was at that time that I noticed it doesnt have a Logo....LOL...I mean Ive never had a battery with any kind of Logo that runs a 3rd of the length anyway so i really wasnt looking for it,even thou they do say it might have a slightly discolored logo....IMHO...Im thinking i got a "perfectly" finished product that simply wasnt sent for lazer etching because they had already found issues with that process and just marked these Blems because of the missing logo.I want to thank Provape for giving me the opportunity to purchase a device that I other wise would not have been able to purchase at this time.This product is everything it is billed to be and more.I am sure that Provape's quality control is 2nd to none.If you are considering a blem I would not be affriad to say...GO FOR IT

Thank you Provape

kewlguyjeff

ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2012
san diego, ca
I got that call i was waiting on a short while ago."Your package is here".Left my office and went str8 home and boy was I thrilled to open the package.Now keep in mind I was expecting to find a somewhat mared or otherwise surface damaged unit.After all it was marked a Blem.I spent a good 10 min looking at every inch of this product looking for dimples and or scratches,and could find nothing wrong with it.I have been in the retail floor covering business all my life,and mean ALL my life,so I know what "off goods" are.Anyway after spending a few mins to try and find the deffects I gave up and decided to just vape it and enjoy.It was at that time that I noticed it doesnt have a Logo....LOL...I mean Ive never had a battery with any kind of Logo that runs a 3rd of the length anyway so i really wasnt looking for it,even thou they do say it might have a slightly discolored logo....IMHO...Im thinking i got a "perfectly" finished product that simply wasnt sent for lazer etching because they had already found issues with that process and just marked these Blems because of the missing logo.I want to thank Provape for giving me the opportunity to purchase a device that I other wise would not have been able to purchase at this time.This product is everything it is billed to be and more.I am sure that Provape's quality control is 2nd to none.If you are considering a blem I would not be affriad to say...GO FOR IT

Thank you Provape

yeah, mine too was perfect! i would've like for it to be flawed,though, because i wanted to paint it. since it's so nice and pristine, i'm keeping it chrome!

Vape360

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2009
Monroe, WA
www.ProVape.com
yeah, mine too was perfect! i would've like for it to be flawed,though, because i wanted to paint it. since it's so nice and pristine, i'm keeping it chrome!

Glad you are happy with them!

Our QA guys are super picky and have laser eyes for tiny things, so I'm sure there is a blem somewhere on the tube. While some people might not notice, we tend to be very picky because we stare at these things all day long and everyday so we find stuff that others might not see :)

Cheers
David

MiamiMom63

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
South Florida

Thank you Provape

Wow, I would think no logo might make it worth more later! hehe...One day these clearance priced Chromes are going to be rare and worth alot! LOL. I had to order one today. I couldn't resist anymore.

icucme2

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2012
Costa Mesa, ca
just ordered mine yesterday, and i cant wait for it to get here.. i alson ordered the blemished one, and am glad i did. i bought the provari v2, battery and charger for about the price of a provari mini. cant beat it:p

Thank you Provape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread