• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Cigar flavour

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadow

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2009
Birmingham UK

paise

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2009
I realize it's not very lady-like for a woman to smoke cigars but I do love a quality cigar every now and again; hwr, I smoke cigs most of the time so I opted for the e-cig instead; though I did run into one website but I can't remember the name of it... They had the flavor of a Cuban cigar just as the ones hand-rolled in Havana. It's been about 5 to 6 years since I've had a Cuban cigar and I'd give almost anything for another one. Even the Dominican cigars don't hold a candle to a nice Cuban. It's a shame their illegal here in the USA. I love them.

A friend of hubby's used to be able to get them but his source wasn't able to get them anymore so there went my chances of having one a few times a year.

If I were to invest in an e-cigar, I'd likely only get the e-liquid for the Cuban cigar flavor if indeed it does taste like a Cuban cigar.

Crash

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2009
Karachi, Pakistan
Hi Crash i did a swap with someone as i wanted to try a cigar flavor it was from e-cigs.co.uk and i was amazed on how much like a cigar it tasted it also gave you that big punch in the chest like inhaling a real cigar, so i can definitely recommend this juice but it is 36mg
PVLiquid Cigar 3.6% - XX HIGH - 30ml [PVL_CIGAR] - £17.95 : E-Cigs.co.uk, Online Store

Right then well i'll give them a try next I've already tired 3 i think eastmall ruyandirect and intelicig they're nice but no where close to a real cigar for me. Thanks for the advice :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread