cigarette free for 18 days!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoudyruffKK

Verified Member
Dec 31, 2013
CA
Congratulations! That's how easy it was for me too - we're among the lucky ones:vapor::toast::2cool:

I've tried the patch and gum with no success, I was even given those cheap eCigs from 7-11 from a friend that didn't do much but since I've started using actual eliquid and my MVP2 I just had no desire for the taste of a cigarette. I'm glad I get to start the new year off on a good note!

STiZzle2010

ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2013
Rhode Island, USA
Congrats! I am in a very similar situation as I have been smoking for about the same time and haven't had a chance to go a day smoke free. I have tried every possible way to quit and have always been unsuccessful, that is until I found ECF and started vaping. I have not looked back and I feel better than ever before. To some it may be insignificant but to us, it is the biggest accomplishment! Pat yourself on the back and best of luck! :toast:

miccap26

Dec 31, 2013
Virginia
having been a pack a day smoker for the last 13-14 years I never had a smoke free day until I started vaping. I had no intentions to quit smoking this quick but since it's been done there's no looking back now!

Congrats !! I hear you , same for me 20 years of smoking, and I am smoke free for almost 2 weeks, I never thought I could ! lets keep going...... vape on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread