Not open for further replies.

PJReid

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
I have been using the banner from Electronic-Cigarettestarterkit.com as have others here. Apparently, their domain has expired so those of us using the banner get the red X. I went into my settings and deleted the code for the banner but that red X is still showing up. Does it take 24 hours for changes to populate or is this a bug or did I do it wrong? *So Confused*

Reactions: stols001

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
I have been using the banner from Electronic-Cigarettestarterkit.com as have others here. Apparently, their domain has expired so those of us using the banner get the red X. I went into my settings and deleted the code for the banner but that red X is still showing up. Does it take 24 hours for changes to populate or is this a bug or did I do it wrong? *So Confused*
You didn't get it deleted, you can't see it, but it is still there. Delete everything, put the curser at the start of "Y'all" in your signature then hold down on the "Delete" button for 15 to 20 seconds, then save. Your signature should now be empty. Now put back what you want, then save. Hope that helps. :)

PJReid

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
You didn't get it deleted, you can't see it, but it is still there. Delete everything, put the curser at the start of "Y'all" in your signature then hold down on the "Delete" button for 15 to 20 seconds, then save. Your signature should now be empty. Now put back what you want, then save. Hope that helps. :)

Thanks! I will give that a try.

Okay, that was easy! Thanks so much. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread