Cigeasy question and V2 story

Status
Not open for further replies.

STLBluesNut

ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2011
st peters mo
i placed an order yesterday at V2 for a starter kit before i found these forums, of course, but after reading some good reviews. searching here on the V2 i was pretty disappointed with reviews on shipping and customer service.

this morning i sent a message to check order status, because of what ive read here. i got a message back saying the prefilled carts i wanted were out of stock. so i contacted them to change my order. i was informed that the carts and the charge kit were out of stock and should be back in within the next week. i told the guy to cancel my order and refund my money. i feel much better now that i could cancel with them.

but to my question. researching some more last night and this morning i think i have decided i will give cigeasy a try. question is which one?? saw great comments here on the elite 808, but im not sure if the 902 in their kits may be better (last longer, more vapor, etc).

i have a couple disposables i bought at gas station that are the 808 format and i like the size. which should i get?? the elite 808 manual kit (2 batts and charge kit) or the 902 auto kit (2 batts and PCC)?

thanks in advance

the_vape_nerd

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
New Orleans, LA
If I were you and were going to invest in a mini type cig-lookalike, I would get the 808 batteries. I think just because they are much more well supported in terms of you can buy cartos and supplies from any vendor. Not that cigeasy isn't a great vendor, they are. But I think it just leaves you more options when buying accessories, add-ons etc.

Having said that, I've never used a 902 and can't say one way or another if it lasts longer or not.

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
Most people get KR808D-1 at Vapor4Life or the other style at SmokelessImage (Volt), Bloogplanet (Maxxfusion), Halocigs (G6). Not sure what the Cigeasy 902 is but it says it is compatible with KR808D-1 cartos. If you are looking at Modern Vapor's 902 then no - I have no idea what that is and it is NOT the same as the Cigeasy one (not even the same gender).

I recommend manual batteries. When you are refilling cartomizers and keeping them damp you don't really want an open hole in the end of the battery. Vapor4Life manuals should have a mostly sealed threaded end and have a standard size button. The other style may have a rubberized finish and manuals seem to be only available in some colors - this style claims longer charge life and has a totally sealed end on the manuals but a very tiny partially recessed button. I recommend the standard aka 78mm size which make a 120mm ecig. These are the same threading as V2.

Last edited:

foolofgrace

ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2011
Chicago
I received my CigEasy Elite 5 days ago (I'm new) and I'm very very happy with it now that I've got it up and running. (Their user manual for the Elite is based on the Easy and isn't exactly accurate, which errors I described to them in detail but they didn't seem too concerned. It was members of this forum who helped me out in my hour of need trying to get it to work; thanks, guys.) It holds enough juice for me, the battery lasts long enough (I usually have one charging), I like the vapor it produces (tho I thought their juice was a bit harsh), and ... I think it's really cool looking! I'm glad I went with the manual button.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread