Not open for further replies.

Vicky

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2009
Il USA
www.cignot.com
Thank you Penner!

Placed my order Friday 2/1/13 8 PM. Got my stuff Monday 2/4/13.

Note: this order was placed after the post office was closed on a weekend, shipping was just plain old snail mail, route was > 2000 miles from cignot.

I got my package MONDAY!!! How good is that!

Vicky, you're a class act. Thanks! :)

TheHoochCow

Apr 13, 2011
USA
of all the venders I've tried Cignot dominates in shipping speed and inqury response times. Not to mention one time they were down a lady at their HQ when I asked for a very specific and random drawing in the comments of my order. So when I got my package I had a short note saying sorry they were down a person and too busy to draw. The next day in the mail I had a letter from them with the drawing I had requested on my previous order that was just plain awesome. I honestly feel bad whenever I have to use another vendor for something just because of how awesome cignot has been.

Vicky

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2009
Il USA
www.cignot.com
LOL that was Liz and we felt bad sending it out without your requested drawing, but it was late in the day and we wanted to get it in the truck :)..so we made good later.

of all the venders I've tried Cignot dominates in shipping speed and inqury response times. Not to mention one time they were down a lady at their HQ when I asked for a very specific and random drawing in the comments of my order. So when I got my package I had a short note saying sorry they were down a person and too busy to draw. The next day in the mail I had a letter from them with the drawing I had requested on my previous order that was just plain awesome. I honestly feel bad whenever I have to use another vendor for something just because of how awesome cignot has been.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread