Another Perfect Order from Cignot!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

atom48

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2009
Colorado
I started vaping again a couple weeks ago. From research conducted here on the forum I found out about the Joye eGo and CIGNOT.

So, I placed my first order for an eGo kit, some accessories, and some eliquid. I ordered on a Monday, and had my package IN-HAND ON WEDNESDAY!! I live in Colorado, west of the Mississippi, where it usually takes longer to receive anything!! Cignot's shipping time was, hands-down, amazing!!

So, I thought it just might be luck. Well, nope!! I placed a second order this week, again on a Monday. Sure enough, I had my package in-hand on Wednesday!! Almost UNBELIEVABLE. I think Vicki must have her shop in the lobby of the post office or something!!

I also want to add that not only is shipping unbelievably fast, but each order from CIGNOT has been ACCURATE and COMPLETE -- I mean NO screw-ups!! When I tried vaping a couple years ago I couldn't seem to find a vendor who could get an order right...either they were out-of-stock (and you didn't know about it until your order arrived with "backordered" on the invoice), or you got stuff you didn't order and had to continuously email back and forth to get the right stuff. What a PITA! Each order from CIGNOT has contained exactly what I ordered -- even when choices are placed in the order comment section (like for whistle-tipped carts rather than the round ones). That just makes me happy!!!

All I can say further is THANKS, VICKI!! Service like this just might keep me vaping this time around!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread