Status
Not open for further replies.

MaddLungS

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Palm Springs, Ca.
Hey MaddLungS ...

Its already been used a few times! Did you make sure to put hyphens in there?

Copy and paste this: CINCO-DE-MAYO
Got it bro, I had an extra space in the code box...sry man. But I did put an order ing for the legacy mini, flatop cap, and 2 18350 imr batteries. Any chance will the extension tube be restocked soon?

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
Thanks so much Cashmere -- just put in an order for a Legacy and a flat top. Looking forward to trying it out!!

You are very welcome hazozita! We hope you enjoy it, and if you need anything, you know where to find us :)

Got it bro, I had an extra space in the code box...sry man. But I did put an order ing for the legacy mini, flatop cap, and 2 18350 imr batteries. Any chance will the extension tube be restocked soon?

Not a problem! We just got extensions in about an hour ago. Went ahead and put them on the site.

If you place a 2nd order for it, let me know, and we'll ship the orders together, and include a free sample for the shipping paid on the 2nd order.

MaddLungS

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Palm Springs, Ca.
Not a problem! We just got extensions in about an hour ago. Went ahead and put them on the site.

If you place a 2nd order for it, let me know, and we'll ship the orders together, and include a free sample for the shipping paid on the 2nd order.

Okay, i made a 2nd order for the extension tube, and 2 imr 18490 batteries as well...thanks...if possible can i get 6mg nicotine in the free samples of juice that i will be getting, thank again!

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
Okay, i made a 2nd order for the extension tube, and 2 imr 18490 batteries as well...thanks...if possible can i get 6mg nicotine in the free samples of juice that i will be getting, thank again!

Done :)

Although, we make 0.8% (8mg) -- We don't make 0.6%/6mg :) I did put a note on there there to make sure you go 0.8%. We normally ship medium which is 1.6%.

Enjoy and let us know how you like it!

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread