Cinnamon Buns e-juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morgythekilla

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2011
MN
Can you goodnpeiple please let me know what your favorite cinnamon bun or variation; flavored ejuice is? I've tried goodlife vapors- deadly sin. I'm about to order more... it could honestly use a flavor shot. I don't want to order from mt baker vapor because they are cheap and I need high quality; my body is rather sensitive right now. ANY opinions on desert flavored ejuice I would love to hear! Thanks

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
Can you goodnpeiple please let me know what your favorite cinnamon bun or variation; flavored ejuice is? I've tried goodlife vapors- deadly sin. I'm about to order more... it could honestly use a flavor shot. I don't want to order from mt baker vapor because they are cheap and I need high quality; my body is rather sensitive right now. ANY opinions on desert flavored ejuice I would love to hear! Thanks

Have you tried Vape Wilds Cinnamon Roll? They sent it to me as an extra juice with my last order. I don’t usually vape sweet dessert type flavors but I am hooked on it. Actually just ordered some today. I still can’t believe that I don’t gain weight vaping it because it tastes so darn good!!!

Reactions: stols001

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Have you tried Vape Wilds Cinnamon Roll? They sent it to me as an extra juice with my last order. I don’t usually vape sweet dessert type flavors but I am hooked on it. Actually just ordered some today. I still can’t believe that I don’t gain weight vaping it because it tastes so darn good!!!
LOL....no calories what so ever in ejuice.......lots of people have actually lost weight when they started vaping. I was one. Too bad it didn't last for me......

:)

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I actually gained 10 lbs, but I worked at it. It's a lot easier to eat when a) you aren't on like 7 meds and 5 inhalers, b) eating doesn't interrupt "smoking" time, LOL, and c) Food has this interesting thing called "taste." :lol: I really had no idea what food could taste like after smoking for decades...

But, seems to me that the nic is the most likely "offender" when it comes to not gaining weight, since it's a stimulant. I do vape a lot of dessert flavors though, so when I gained weight it was mostly on healthy stuff, like vegan protein shakes with frozen fruit, yoghurt a raw egg (yes, I know, I even saw my little brother get salmonella, but it has been my observation that if you get good, free range eggs, it's fine) milk and OJ.... That and a bunch of raw veggies and fruits and stuff.

I'm happy to not be totally emaciated anymore, but (IMO) to gain weight while vaping, you do really need to Eat Moar. :) Otherwise, it's pretty much a straight crossover for most people. IDK if 0 nic would work, but it would certainly fulfill the hand-to-mouth thing, so possibly. I also tend to exercise more than when I can't breathe, but I am super excited to return to my regular bra size, that is for sure....

Anna

Reactions: Opinionated

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Yep, the amount of salt I use in stuff is no longer in the "scary" range.... :)

It's funny what happens to food. McDonald's actually got worse they even out the chemical flavors in everything so much that I actually notice the lack of variation in their food now. It's kind of like how I imagine Soylent might taste.... Which my son has this weird obsession with, LOL. He says he feels "healthy" when drinking it, and I just call him, you know, a Cannibal. :) That, or raised with his generation's almost obsession with food and cleanliness. I never tell him how many times I dropped his pacifier, and did not sanitize it even a little... He hasn't called me a bad mom yet, but that might do the trick. :lol::lol::lol:

Anna

• Agree
Reactions: Opinionated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread