Status
Not open for further replies.

kbf101998

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2013
Brentwood, Tn, USA
I would like to hear some of your thoughts and experiences.

I have been vaping Cinnamon e-liquid since I began vaping almost 8 months ago. I have ordered this liquid from various vendors and have always been mostly pleased, with some more than others as some are a little more flavorful than others. It isn't a complex liquid, so for the most part has been fine from most all vendors.

Recently a vendor had a nice sale and I was ordering other liquids so I threw in a 30ml bottle of Red Hots Cinnamon because I was almost out of what I had. The package of all the liquids arrived last week, and as I was still using what was left, so I did not open the new bottle right away. I looked over everything, all looked normal, so I and put them all in my liquid drawer.

Last night I opened the new bottle to add some to my carto --it was in a plastic bottle and when I shook it and opened it I noticed that it was murky, milky, and very cloudy and quite thick. As all my other cinnamon has been crystal clear and of normal consistency when opened and never turned cloudy whether in plastic, or glass, I was a little concerned and did not use it.

What has been your experience with cinnamon?
With the recent concerns expressed here and in other places, I would like your opinion as to whether you would use it or not.

kbf101998

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2013
Brentwood, Tn, USA
Personally, I wouldn't use the liquid especially after hearing all the topics on cinnamon cracking plastic tanks. It is acidic, so I assume it would be possible that the liquid ate away at the bottle.

I would contact the vendor and see what they would say, as well as wait for others to input their 0.2c

I contacted the vendor and he was rude. He googled old information on Cinnamon- sent it to me and told me it was fine. He told me it was normal for Cinnamon to be milky, murky, and thick.

I don't necessarily agree, and is why I wanted some other input and opinions.

X T C

Sep 11, 2012
New York
I contacted the vendor and he was rude. He googled old information on Cinnamon- sent it to me and told me it was fine. He told me it was normal for Cinnamon to be milky, murky, and thick.

I don't necessarily agree, and is why I wanted some other input and opinions.

I honestly don't think I've ever even seen a liquid that was murky or milky looking...All the cinnamon flavors I've tried were as you said, crystal clear. Some have been on the darker side, but never milky.

kbf101998

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2013
Brentwood, Tn, USA
I honestly don't think I've ever even seen a liquid that was murky or milky looking...All the cinnamon flavors I've tried were as you said, crystal clear. Some have been on the darker side, but never milky.

Me too--thank you for responding.

I will be interested in other's comments, if they would vape the milky, murky, thick liquid...

Nermal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2013
Farmington, NM USA
He googled old information on Cinnamon- sent it to me and told me it was fine. He told me it was normal for Cinnamon to be milky, murky, and thick.

Sounds like he might have a certain self - interest interfering with his answer. I haven't tried a wide variety of flavors, but I've never seen this. You have used cinnamons before and this seems new to you as well. We always hate to switch vendors, but sometimes you just gotta.

By the way, some cinnamons are extracts and some are synthetic. This may make a difference in the way they act. Capella cinnamon is synthetic, by the way, and that is what I use. It has a light amber color, but never murky.

kbf101998

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2013
Brentwood, Tn, USA
Sounds like he might have a certain self - interest interfering with his answer. I haven't tried a wide variety of flavors, but I've never seen this. You have used cinnamons before and this seems new to you as well. We always hate to switch vendors, but sometimes you just gotta.

By the way, some cinnamons are extracts and some are synthetic. This may make a difference in the way they act. Capella cinnamon is synthetic, by the way, and that is what I use. It has a light amber color, but never murky.

Thank you--I agree with you in regards to the vendor. I won't do business with him again. He is fairly well known here and recommended, however…

I won't do business with someone who thinks they are doing you a favor by allowing you to purchase from them.

I appreciate your input.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread