The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Cinnamon Sugar Cookie

Discussion in 'E-Liquid Recipes' started by dobroeutro, Oct 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. dobroeutro

dobroeutro Super Member ECF Veteran

May 14, 2016
    North Carolina
    Cinnamon Sugar Cookie
    Sugar Cookie (CAP) 8%
    Vanilla Custard (CAP) 4%
    Cinnamon Danish Swirl (CAP) 4%
    Graham Cracker (CAP) 1%
    Ethyl Maltol 1%

30/70 PG/VG .6mg

Age 2 weeks

Vaping on a eVic VTC Mini & Wotofo Serpent Mini, 24ga SS316L 3mm .35ohm coil in TC @ 23.5w/450F

*All flavors in the recipe have V1 or V2 versions. I have used both in various iterations to make this one. I haven't noticed a significant difference either way. YMMV...

• Like Like x 2
  2. dobroeutro

May 14, 2016
    North Carolina
  3. Fozzy71

Fozzy71 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jul 7, 2016
    8 Mile + 2.5
    thanks for bumping this. havent made it yet but I just converted it for future use with RF SC flavors. will try and mix up a batch of this as intended with cap/tfa flavors before I use up the last of these flavors on other stuff.

• Like Like x 1
  4. dobroeutro

May 14, 2016
    North Carolina
    Cool, I'm vaping it now. I've just ordered 10 of the RF SC flavors. Looking forward to giving them a try this weekend... :D

• Like Like x 1
  5. Fozzy71

Jul 7, 2016
    8 Mile + 2.5
    make sure you let them breath an hour or two after mixing and I wouldnt bother vaping on them same day, or even within a few days, from my experience. They definitely get better as they steep. If you have any questions feel free to bump the real flavors thread in the diy eliquid forum. The thread here pretty much died so I don't bother bumping it with all my tests/recipes/notes anymore as not many seem interested here. They have a pretty good following on the other 2 popular forums that I can't mention.

• Like Like x 2
  6. ceeceeisme

ceeceeisme Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Thanks for bumping this! I'll mix some up today :)

• Like Like x 1
  7. dobroeutro

May 14, 2016
    North Carolina
    Thanks for the tips. I've tried to keep up with your posts concerning RF. Actually the info you've provided is what made me decide to try them. Yeah, I've picked up some useful info on some other forums as well... :)

8. dobroeutro

May 14, 2016
    North Carolina
    I hope it turns out well for you & would love to hear you're feedback... :D

• Like Like x 1
  9. Fozzy71

Jul 7, 2016
    8 Mile + 2.5
    I really like them so far. Hopefully they hold their flavor after being steeped for 2, 3, 4+ months. It is still too early for me to be sure how they do on that end as so far I have only done large batches of single flavors at 3.5% that have steeped for 2-3 months but if the mixes hold up as well in large batches as the single flavors have so far I plan to switch completely over to using nothing but RF SC flavors for the most part. Some things like RY4 Double I will still have to buy, and possibly a few other things like AP if I can't find a suitable replacement (for AP I am thinking Fried Dough or Baked Bread perhaps) in the RF SC line. They cost more per ml but you can use so much less in a recipe it ends up being cheaper per recipe.

• Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.