Not open for further replies.

Toby

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2008
York UK
www.ivapour.co.uk
The extreme vapour monster that is the Cisco LR 306 is here! vape.gif

Use on any 510 device with battery at least 450mAh.

Specially imported from the USA.

Great vapour with great flavour!

Cisco LR 306 Atomiser

IMG_0547.jpg

IMG_0544.jpg

306_trans_drips.jpg

See what folk are saying about it -

markyd43
Posted 04 November 2010
This is really really good. Not tried direct dripping before and the flavour is intense.
This will be good for trying several juices without the faff of refilling carts etc
I've just vaped on SB 18mg, and now trying Janty Cappachino 18mgs and it's like I haven't truly tasted them before!
It would be fiddly out and about but terrific at home.
BIG throat hit on the 18mgs (God knows what you hard core 36mgs'ers will make of it)
Thoroughly happy with this.
I can tell you that you will get through a lot of juice with this.. but thinking I may have to stop soon... strewth :)

Toby
Posted 04 November 2010
A bit like having a brandy or something.. you don't need much... (many puffs)
In fact, I kinda go strewth after just a few...
And yes, the flavour is without a doubt the best I have tried on a LR atom or carto...

Concupiscible
Posted 04 November 2010
Will it make me happy? Or will I just say strewth a lot?

googled
Posted 04 November 2010
If you use atomizers (as opposed to cartos) and you're going to drip anyway, get some.
These are pretty much as good as it gets right now.
Can't believe how low my nicotine tolerance is... I had to cut 11mg down 50/50 with PG to use these without flying around the room. I used to chain smoke too!

Jaded
Posted 04 November 2010
Just got mine - my postman likes a long lie in - and I have to say it's effing brilliant. Lots of kick and oodles of flavour.
Be interesting to see how long it lasts.

chrisgprime
Posted 04 November 2010
Toby - Many thanks for such excellent service and WOW these things are something else ........just used some 36mg minty choc .......now sitting down !......think 24mg max

Jackie
Posted 05 November 2010
Damn these things really do hit hard - I've never had to cut nic levels before, not even when I used to use 6v, but I'm finding myself a tad light headed after using this for a while.
Flavour - well we all seem to perceive these things a bit differently but I would say it's definitely on a par with the LR 901, it's extremely good.

Crossbow
Posted 06 November 2010
The most remarkable thing about them is the flavour delivery.
Loss of flavour tends to be a big problem with LRs generally, but the flavour on these is outstanding. :)

garrydibley
Posted 05 November 2010
Cisco is a legend.
I have the greatest of respect for him.
Some of his mods have led the way for this industry.

Raff67
Posted 06 November 2010
I was doubtful over this; but sitting here trying one for the last couple of hours I can now understand why, due the amount of juice it's using.
It's been a while since I had a nicotine headache. Fantastic vapour and flavour, kicking myself I only ordered the 1 to try, thumbs up.

markyd43
Posted 08 November 2010
.........personally it's the best dripping I've experienced and in terms of flavour..
...every juice I've tried on other set ups tastes that much better with this...
If you haven't tried it.. thoroughly recommended.

hifistud
Posted 08 November 2010
Indeed - it's like a 401 on steroids. Truly delightful - flavour and vapour all in one.
I don't get the "mega nic effect" though.

John
Posted 12 November 2010
Just vaped some 36mg RY4 yeah! now were talking, just bliss I tell you just bliss! :)
IMO these are not for the every day all long vape,I find them best for short heavy sessions, use them all day and you will find 10ml easily going up in vapor, what I tend to do with these is a 1 to 2 second burn at a time, there is no need for a average 5 second burn with these. I lose no flavor doing it this way.
One will be kept especially for new years eve party lol

googled
Posted 12 November 2010
Used exclusively for a week and still performing wonderfully :)
They're juice monsters but since the nic and flavour satisfaction levels are so high you need to vape less often so it evens out in the juice use stakes. I'm pretty sure I'm using less juice than I was with cartomizers - less waste, more efficient juice > vapour production. It's win win with these things.

Vaithan
Posted 16 November 2010
Got mine from you today Toby. Many thanks. A great bit of kit! Loving it already and it's not even broken in yet.

prof beard
Posted 17 November 2010
I just had bit of fun with the Smoking Everywhere guys at their stand in the local mall in Texas.... After I'd had a go on their product (uses what I think are 808 cartos filled with liquid of no great strength), I whipped out my C306 equipped eGo with 36mg juice in it and got them to try that... Their faces were a picture!

Cass
Posted 19 November 2010
WOW toby i am in love with this atty.....got home from disneyland lastnight absolutely shattered and so delighted to see that ivapour logo on my parcel....whipped out the 306....straight onto my ghost and 4 drops of vanilla and i'm LOVING it.....lovely huge throat hit but not overly harsh.....smack of flavour like i never got on the ce2s and loads of vapour....what more can a gal ask for i love these : o)
if they have good rep. as not having some good some dodgy (which saddened and infuriated me a little with ce2s) these will be my new atty of choice......not to mention the actual atty looks really well built shiny and like it'll last....
THANKS toby i'm delighted....popping the lr510s into storage for the time being.....whoop
edit: using it today....have never seen so much vapour come out of an atty and this juice isnt even particularly vapourescent!

Luke
Posted 24 November 2010
Just got mine ...... All I can say is ..... 'WOW' can taste my juice again and serious amounts of vapour!
rawrrrrr.gif

IMG_0542.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread