Status
Not open for further replies.

VapnNow

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2010
Missouri
www.copperacregoldens.com
I have a order from Royal Smokers/e-liquid Shop CN that has shows it is inbound into Chicago customs since November 26. I feel like I am running in circles trying to find any info. Any help would be appreciated. This order has no juice just cartomizers and batteries. The US Post Office tells me that the tracking has to come from the Shipper, Customs says just because it still shows it is in Customs doesn't mean it is and they don't track a package and lastly Royal Smokers says I need to go to Customs and get it cleared. Since I live in Missouri and the package is in Chicago trotting up there to see what I can find out is out of the question. This has been hard for Royal Smokers to understand and they keep telling me that their Shipper won't do anything because I need to go to Customs. The Post Office says that since I have no paperwork the Shipper needs to do the paperwork for the tracking. I am losing what was left of my sanity. I do get a email from Royal Smokers every few days telling me to go to Customs and get the package. I write them explaining the same thing I explain everytime they contact me. I love Customs who says just because it shows it is here doesn't mean it really is. Packages go out on a convayor belt and some don't get scanned.

Anyone have any suggestions, or anyone has dealt with this type of thing? Any help would be appreciated.

:confused:

Here's what my tracking says, for what good that is

Detailed Results:

spacer.gif
spacer.gif
bullet_circle.gif
Inbound Into Customs
bullet_circle.gif

Inbound International Arrival, November 26, 2010, 9:56 pm,
ISC CHICAGO IL (USPS)
bullet_circle.gif

Origin Post is Preparing Shipment
bullet_circle.gif

Foreign International Dispatch, November 24, 2010, 12:24 am, GUANGZHOU EMS, CHINA PEOPLES REP
bullet_circle.gif
Foreign Acceptance, November 23, 2010, 6:46 pm

WomanOfHeart

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2010
Colorado
I would think that it's probably sitting somewhere forgotten. I'd be so ticked off that I would call the Customs office in Chicago and not get off the phone until I had a definite answer for where my package is. If that means talking to the supervisor of a supervisor of a supervisor, that's what I would do. I'd stay on the phone all day if I had to, especially since your package didn't contain any juice. That's just me. I'm very good at climbing the chain of command until I get an answer.

FreakyStylie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
The Internet
At first, I thought maybe you ordered China Air Mail, which would seem to be on schedule for this time of year from what I've been reading, but your tracking information says EMS. If you did order from EMS, then I agree your package sounds lost. Do like WomanOfHeart said if this is the case, and stand firm. Remember that you are the boss because you pay their wages - that's what helps me stay firm. Also remember that the person that you're talking to is probably not to blame, so if you befriend them, they will be an asset in finding your package.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread