Citric Flavor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapedog

Oct 28, 2018
Hey everyone,

Here is a bit of a twist.
Its a citric flavor that's not too strong and you get most of the flavor on the inhale.

(CAP) SweetTangerine: 5%
(WF) Bumbleberry: 4.5%
(TFA) Mango: 2.5%
(SD) SweetenerRegular: 2%

The actual recipe and calculator are here: Vape Dish
Great. What does bumblberry taste like itself?

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
What does bumblberry taste like itself?
I had to Google that myself. ;)

Bumbleberry pie - Wikipedia

Bumbleberry pie:
a Canadian mixed berry pie originating from the Maritimes. It is made of at least three kinds of berries, but generally refers to a mixed-berry pie, as there is no such berry as a "bumbleberry". This pie often also contains apple and/or rhubarb. Berries commonly used in this pie may include blueberries, raspberries, strawberries, and blackberries.

Vapedog

Oct 28, 2018

Bumbleberry pie:
a Canadian mixed berry pie originating from the Maritimes. It is made of at least three kinds of berries, but generally refers to a mixed-berry pie, as there is no such berry as a "bumbleberry". This pie often also contains apple and/or rhubarb. Berries commonly used in this pie may include blueberries, raspberries, strawberries, and blackberries.
Thanks. The actual pie itself sounds nice.

Reactions: stols001

Decstrose

Jan 15, 2019

Bumbleberry pie:

What i like about Bumble berry is that you can use it in a lot of recipes. Its got a mild berry taste, but its not too over powering, so you can use a decent amount without drowning out the main flavors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread