Status
Not open for further replies.

ScottP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Houston, TX
OOOHHH This dead horse again? Now where did I put my bat....

Seriously though:
Short answer is no.

Long answer is is yes, but only if you were here way back when they still did account verifications. They are no longer doing them, so no new people are able to use the classified section. I know you are new here, but sadly this topic comes up a lot.

Mechanical king

Oct 20, 2019
OOOHHH This dead horse again? Now where did I put my bat....

Seriously though:
Short answer is no.

Long answer is is yes, but only if you were here way back when they still did account verifications. They are no longer doing them, so no new people are able to use the classified section. I know you are new here, but sadly this topic comes up a lot.
Oh ok. No problem I was just wondering. Thanks for your help

ScottP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Houston, TX

Nailz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    Great it's now open to people, just hopefully doesn't get ruined it by a scamming person, need to be wary of some people, do your research on people first is my advice. Check around to see if been banned from other places for scamming people.

puffon

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Florida
    Great it's now open to people, just hopefully doesn't get ruined it by a scamming person, need to be wary of some people, do your research on people first is my advice. Check around to see if been banned from other places for scamming people.
    Good idea to cross check the name on other forums....:thumb:

Mechanical king

Oct 20, 2019
    Well heres the thing. I'm not planning on selling or trading honestly. I like buying cause, well I have an addiction to mods.
    I got banned from VU for being someone I am not. I dont care what people think, I know I'm not a scammer. I'm a military vet with integrity and honor. Not a friggin low life... I continue to do business with people from VU that know I'm not a scammer on a weekly basis, sometimes more. It irritates me to no end that no one will explain to me what's going on or why I got this ban besides being called someone I am not.
    Anyways rant is over. If you guys dont think I should do any buying or selling here than, I will respect your wishes but please, if you feel that way dont be an .... Just politely tell me or have a moderator tell me they want me to stay clear. Thank you

Reactions: stols001

classwife

Admin
    Admin
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 9, 2010
    Wesley Chapel, Florida

Good idea to cross check the name on other forums....:thumb:

We don't mess around with scammers. :grr:
    You will be GONE.

It's always a good idea to check available resources when using a Classified section on a forum, or on Craig's List or that FB Marketplace, etc.

Always buyer beware !
    And...we all love to help out people in need, but...remember the "sympathy stories" are usually a BIG RED FLAG

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread