"Clean" Juices (that don't gunk up your coil/wick)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RiceBurner95

ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2014
Leeds, AL
I've been pleased to finally find a juice that doesn't gunk up my coil and wick, which means I have now gotten 3 days out of my current build (0.9 ohm, single twisted 28 gauge coil with Japanese cotton. vaping at 20-26W) without rewicking. And the coil still has zero gunk and looks almost new. Before this juice, I would have to rewick twice a day with my heavy, dark flavors (tobacco, vanillas, creams, etc.) This juice I'm using is Halo Kringles Curse. It's completely clear, and I'm guessing that maybe the peppermint in it, along with the fact that it's clear and not so sweet means it keeps my coil clean. I'm loving it. Aside from the clean part, the Kringles Curse is awesome. Smooth peppermint and menthol kind of flavor, almost like a less sweet candy cane.

Have any of you found juices like this that you would recommend? It's quite nice having a build that is made low maintenance by the juice.

RamShot Rowdy

Battery Police
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2009
Oklahoma, USA
I bought some Firebrand Sub-Ohm for my Atlantis and my coils seem to last forever in it. I don't know if that's due to the juice or the Atlantis coils just hold up well. The Firebrand juices are very clear in color with simple and clean flavors.

I've tried Polar Chill, Bottle Rocket, Whiplash, and Purple Rain in the Sub-Ohm line. Polar Chill is a peppermint flavor.

The few we've tried from their ADV line have also been good. Might be worth checking out, it's American made.

Firebrand - American Made Liquitine E-Liquid, Sub-OHM Liquid, Premium Electronic Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread