ECF Veteran
  • May 10, 2009
    NC

tremolo

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 20, 2009
    New Brunswick, NJ
    I'm not faulting anyone for anything...just offering alternatives that could save money. I'm a firm believer in "to each his own" :)

You're right, we don't need sterile syringes for juice. I don't think I've seen unsterile syringes in bulk although I'm sure they're out there. I'm just used to using Monoject (I've used Terumo but not crazy about them). I buy the needles and syringes separately for the bigger ones and the 3 cc's are so cheap with the needles, that if I need a different size needle or none at all, I just toss the needles in a box for future non-sterile use. Again, I used these for the animals more than anything and thought I'd let people know of suppliers that they may be unaware of.

In the end I ended up buying a box of 100 syringes, I have 2 blunt tip syringes now but I'm really not crazy about the needle itself. I think it's just too big. I'm glad Jeffers didn't require some sort of Px for the syringe order, I've seen some sites that say they won't ship to NJ without one... so kudos.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread