Clearo/tank recommendations

Status
Not open for further replies.

VegasSparky

Jul 11, 2013
LV,NV
When I bought my eVic from a local B&M they only had one top available. Its a dual tank clearo, with bottom coils. I've found I like the vape from top coils better, and never cared about mixing vapor flavor with two tanks. Those things have discouraged me from even using my eVic. Regardless, I came home today and found the tanks were cracked and leaking.

What's a good single tank, top coil clearo, that's reliable and won't leak after a week?

Maligator

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2013
Liberal Hell, MA
I know you like top coils, but have you tried a protank at all?

I have a few top coils including some vision stardusts and they are just generally poorly made. I mostly use EVODs which are also bottom coil but somehow the protank even beats those out. Huge clouds of tasty vapor with the protank. And it's made of glass so even the harshest juice won't crack it.

rasmith1959

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2013
Guthrie, OK
When I bought my eVic from a local B&M they only had one top available. Its a dual tank clearo, with bottom coils. I've found I like the vape from top coils better, and never cared about mixing vapor flavor with two tanks. Those things have discouraged me from even using my eVic. Regardless, I came home today and found the tanks were cracked and leaking.

What's a good single tank, top coil clearo, that's reliable and won't leak after a week?

Take a look at a Vivi Nova. It's available in plastic or you can get an aluminum tank if you use juices that tend to crack plastic ones.

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Tapatalk 4 Beta

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
Cracking is not the fault of the tank. Research Tank cracker e-liquids

To avoid this you will need a more expensive Glass tank. None in top wick that I know of. Some nice ones for Cartomizers.

Only using for Crackers will make them less expensive to use.
Use a Vivi Nova for regular(safer) e-liquids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread