Clearomizer vs Cartomizers taste Whats the deal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aviz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2013
SF E. Bay , CA
1. paper towel on surface
2. empty in sink
3. rinse in hot water
4. Remove coil , GENTLY place in a cup of water (once small strand gets roughed and you will gargle)
5. Clean plastics well
6. DRY ASSEMBLEY WELL (plastics, get in the tank with paper - a drop of water will by reacting with the pg)
7. Gently dry the coil, gently blow in it to remove water, place on the coil base and screw on battery
8. While gently blowing into the chimney hole , give it a few pulses until you see red (if you don't blow, you wont see anything). Then just touch the wicks with some juice and repeat. BECAREFULL NOT TO BURN THE COIL AND WICK, ONLY A FEW PULSES!
9. Inspect the wicks - they should be stacked tight under the rubber - if its flimsy It will leak
10. put together , fill up, take a few unpowered puffs (to saturate coils) and go

What is the proper way to clean? I have a EVOD kit in route and want my new experience to be as good as possible from the start.

Last edited:

Aviz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2013
SF E. Bay , CA
How to clean a Carto (might as well):
1. Wash
2. Cover in paper towel, place in plastic bag and or or pouch (like an ego pouch with lanyard)
3. Spin until water is out
4. leave to dry

Like I said, I got a $10 jewlery scale from amazon and I fill by weight. 1ml is roughly one gram (oh how I LOVE the metric system:)). or alternatively just drip until it drips, dry and go. not sure why its more complex than a clearo. it does not leak. also my cartos don't taste better than the clearos, maybe I get the wrong ones. they do produce better throat hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread