Clearomizer with Flat endcap mouthpiece like analog or prefilled Carto

Status
Not open for further replies.

analogkid12

Jun 21, 2013
ct
One other thing..I have been using the v2 maxx beta clearos by using the clear rubber insert of the 2 piece mouthpiece as a inner seal and using a standard endcap from a pre-filled carto end cap as the tip/mouthpiece. Works well, but the betas will be gone soon and the new version does not fit a standard endcap. Capacity for eliquid is rather small as well. Guess I am looking for a clearo that works well, has a larger capacity, and will be able to seal with a standard carto plastic endcap for a mouthpiece. Thanks

WorksForMe

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2012
N.N., Virginia
The only clearos I know that have a flat mouthpiece like a carto are the CE3s (that you can get from S.I.), and the Kanger M3. They are both small.

Kanger KR808D-M3 Clearomizers

I don’t really have any clearo recommendations for auto batteries. I get a little juice on the battery with all clearos, and that scares me with auto batts, no matter how well they say it’s sealed.

J.R.

analogkid12

Jun 21, 2013
ct
Yeah, I have tried the M3's, the mouthpiece is flat, but it as extension off the fillable part of the clkearomizer, 2 pcs, looking more for an end cap like on a standard carto. Will Look into the CE3's...appreciate the info

The only clearos I know that have a flat mouthpiece like a carto are the CE3s (that you can get from S.I.), and the Kanger M3. They are both small.

Kanger KR808D-M3 Clearomizers

I don’t really have any clearo recommendations for auto batteries. I get a little juice on the battery with all clearos, and that scares me with auto batts, no matter how well they say it’s sealed.

J.R.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread