Clearomizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

sailorman

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2010
Podunk, FLA
Any clearo will work with your Vtube. Stick as closely as you can to 2.5-3ohms. 3ohms is ideal.

The top coil an bottom coil Phoenix cartomizers from Gotvapes work well.

I use a Vivi Nova V2 tank system on my Apollo V-tube. I like them so much I bought several and it's all I ever use anymore.
They come with 3 replaceable heads and new ones are only $2.50 or so. They last longer than clearomizers, taste better and don't need any modifications. You can even rebuild the heads in about 5 minutes, if you want, for pennies. So you might not have to buy another clearomizer or cartomizer for a very long time.
You can get them here: Vision Nova Tank Clearomizer V2

Pappy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2012
Dallas, Tx
You will probably need a 510-to-510 adapter (actually it's an extension rather than adapter). They come in sealed and unsealed varieties, and in different lengths. Mine is only about 1/4". The ones on the GoodProphets website come in 1/2" and 7/8" lengths. I have no idea about sealed vs. unsealed except that I seem to remember reading that the sealed version helps fix what some people consider to be an airy draw on the SS and chrome VTubes.

When I bought my SS Vtube, I thought I would not need an adapter but that is not the case. I've been scratching my head about this, and just read another post somewhere else on ECF that confirms that the extension is required. I don't know much about it, but thought I would give you a heads up so that you could do some research and avoid the frustration of unboxing your clearos and not being able to get them to screw onto your VTube.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread