Quick Noob question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Litta'sGabby

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2013
Sandston, Virginia, United States
I am using the Apollo eGo with the Apollo Clearomizers. The instruction manual (yes, I read it!) said to "disopose of the clearomizer when done". How do I know when to dispose of the Clearomizer? Ssshhh don't tell anyone, but I have washed one out and just refilled it when it was dry (thank you YouTube....I think). Do I dispose of the Clearomizer when it starts leaking???? I have no idea what they mean by this. Thanks!

Litta'sGabby

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2013
Sandston, Virginia, United States
Thank you everyone! The video showed exactly what I did when I cleaned mine, even the dry burn. I feel so much better knowing that I did it right. Also, I didn't realize that the Clearomizers would just quit working! Eak! Note to self: order more Clearomizers! I'd hate to be without my ecig!

MiamiMom63

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
South Florida
Yea, sometimes the coils just pop, or quit working. They get weak from use or whatever. Rule Number One for vaping, have backups! Backup battery, backup clearos or cartos, backup charger! So many people forget about a backup charger but they quit working too, sometimes sooner than the batteries. I carry backups in my car every day for everything! :)

86gn

Jul 25, 2009
Yea, sometimes the coils just pop, or quit working. They get weak from use or whatever. Rule Number One for vaping, have backups! Backup battery, backup clearos or cartos, backup charger! So many people forget about a backup charger but they quit working too, sometimes sooner than the batteries. I carry backups in my car every day for everything! :)

What he said

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread