Status
Not open for further replies.

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
Hmm. Aspire Clones.
I know the 'cloned' Nautilus's weren't very good which is kind of weird as just about everything else gets cloned 1:1.
I reckon it's to do with Aspire's total lock-down on all sorts of areas in their business.
The clone BVC coils are not the full-fat version with the bigger holes, so they are dodgy unless you vape them at the lower end of the watt range.
t.b.h. I'm pretty fed up with Aspire. They mess around with Fasttech selling authentic stuff with 'bitcoin' only options and stuff like that. I might just forget them permanently now - it's not like the Authentic coils are getting better either.

Reactions: ChrisH87

wwdragon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2016
Montreal, Canada
Funny. In another thread I mentioned that by mistake I bought an Aspire Atlantis clone (thought the price was too good to be true) but was told not to worry as most clones are just as good as the original 1:1 and to just enjoy it when it gets here. Tracking shows it arrived somewhere in Canada yesterday, so I should know sooner or later how good it is

Roy54

Jan 21, 2016
UK
Chris, I wouldn't bother with aspire clone tanks the difference in price on fasttech is not worth it. I really like the MTL draw of the triton 2 with the 1.8ohm coils for vaping outside the house. Very reliable and faff free and great performance. If you don't mind waiting a week or 2 get the authentic from fasttech. Like djsvapour says you cant checkout authentic aspire stuff with paypal etc, you have to order something of equal value and refund straight away to gift card code and then use that to check out. A pain I agree but it only takes a few seconds and they are the cheapest authentics I have seen.

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
Funny. In another thread I mentioned that by mistake I bought an Aspire Atlantis clone (thought the price was too good to be true) but was told not to worry as most clones are just as good as the original 1:1 and to just enjoy it when it gets here.

You might find it is in fact a 1:1
The more modern, the better, usually.

wheelie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Ont. Canada
www.independentont.com
This topic has been beaten to death over the years. I have got a lot of good clones but for a few dollars more you can get authentic and I mostly do. Thank God for Fasttech or I could not afford to do what I do! Don't order nearly the amount I used to with our bad dollar. Same price in stores here now as Fasttech if I shop around. CHEERS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread