Clone maker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ndowens

Jul 22, 2017
I was wondering if anyone knew what cloner uses the attached box. I bought a stingray clone from a local shop, in which isn’t the greatest. So far I have cleaned and polished it and used coil wire to make the negative contact stock out just a little more so I don’t have to push the button as far in, which does help with button’s issue a bit, still not perfect but better

Edit: the reason I needed something to lift the screw up a bit is because in order for it to come in contact with hybrid adapter, had toolset the screw to raise it a little; after a while the screw would come completely lose and come apart and noticed that if I had it where I barely had to press the button it was less Grindy and sticks less

baa66177bac67f657b6e09569638c80f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

LilWhiteClouder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2015
Raleigh, NC
I was wondering if anyone knew what cloner uses the attached box. I bought a stingray clone from a local shop, in which isn’t the greatest. So far I have cleaned and polished it and used coil wire to make the negative contact stock out just a little more so I don’t have to push the button as far in, which does help with button’s issue a bit, still not perfect but better

Edit: the reason I needed something to lift the screw up a bit is because in order for it to come in contact with hybrid adapter, had toolset the screw to raise it a little; after a while the screw would come completely lose and come apart and noticed that if I had it where I barely had to press the button it was less Grindy and sticks less

baa66177bac67f657b6e09569638c80f.jpg

Are you askin bout the box to determine who made the Stingray Clone?

LilWhiteClouder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2015
Raleigh, NC
Yep I was but finally figured out who. Smoktronics, in which I don’t recommend lol. I have sxk versions otw, hope they are better

Note taken. Brings up a good idea for thread... Like @MaxximusRevelation s thread on quality if specific clone devices...
Maybe it could be a "sticky" thread that people can add to and use as a clone buying guide.

Cloners.
Who they are
What do they clone
Quality of clone(s)/materials used
@Ndowens - what boxes/packaging they use, etc.
Sorry, thinking outloud. need to just :matrix:

Reactions: stols001

Ndowens

Jul 22, 2017
Note taken. Brings up a good idea for thread... Like @MaxximusRevelation s thread on quality if specific clone devices...
Maybe it could be a "sticky" thread that people can add to and use as a clone buying guide.

Cloners.
Who they are
What do they clone
Quality of clone(s)/materials used
@Ndowens - what boxes/packaging they use, etc.
Sorry, thinking outloud. need to just :matrix:

Heh maybe. Only way I found out who the cloner was, was by accident. I was doing something and seen the receipt and it said stingray by smoktronics. I was glad it wasn’t sxk as I expect better than what I currently have

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread