Clone or Authentic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dripster

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2017
Belgium
I am in the European Union, where the TPD law requires you to register your vaping products by using the EU Common Entry Gate (EU-CEG) so import is unlawful until registration is approved. A certified lab test is a mandatory part of registration, which is fairly expensive so, I don't think clones are an option to consider... you really never know how much cadmium those Chinese clone manufacturers have put in your atomizer clone that comes directly into contact with what you are going to inhale, I mean... isn't the whole Shenzhen region fraught with specialized counterfeiters that you simply can't ever trust?

• Optimistic
Reactions: stols001

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2019
USA
Some atomizers are very expensive and then some cloned versions come out that cost only 20% or less.

For me, I wouldn't consider a clone if it came with refilled e-liquid, but for an atomizer, I might.

Would you consider a high-quality clone version or still buy the original but expensive?
I usually don't buy clones if the product the original is reasonable in price like I don't feel that it's has value to pay $18 for a clone when I can pay $34 for the OG. But in cases of atomizers that are no longer being made I will absolutely by a clone. Also if I were in the market for a high-end atomizer that was you know over the what's a $200 price point I would only purchase that after I had to have seen a clone version of it because I don't want a $200 paperweight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread