How to test the EGO ONE vaporizer authentic or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloudmann

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2015
North Charleston, SC
That price might not be too far off if it's a piecemeal kit someone put together. The "old" (a whopping 4 montha old now) tanks with the smaller windows can be purchased for $10 to $12, now. The plain stainless steel 1100mah battery goes for about $20 at cheaper vendors. $29 is a little cheap, bot doable if a vendor is looking to eliminate old stock. That said, I've seen the kit online for around $35, so it could just be a sale.

CANCHASER

ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2010
LAKE WALES
I got my kit on sale from My Vapor Store for $44.00 in the last 2 weeks. It's an awesome battery/tank set up, very hassle free with great flavor/vapor/throat hit. This is my first mod type set up and I will never go back to reg batteries/cartos. The only thing is not being able to see how much juice is in your tank, other than that no issues with it what so ever.

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
Its just a wired mechanical with a few pretty lights and a fuse basically. I'm sure they will become cheap as dirt as the newness wears off and sales slow down. I can't really see it being costly to make.
Like everything else from china, as soon as stock quits moving you see the real price.

You can get a clone nemesis mech with Kayfun 4 for under 40 I'm pretty sure it takes a lot less to make the Eone

Take something like the evic. 120-140 on release, 100 couple months later, now 55-70 bucks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread