(CLOSED)December Giveaway $75 credit will Start Friday December 20th at 8PM eastern

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myshkin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2009
Breckenridge
www.rockymountainvapor.com
Thanks everyone for playing. The winning number is "794"
Winner is wishnibfishn with 782
Runner up is spacekitty with 813
Runner up 2 tmcase with 819
Congrats to the winners. Please email me at sales@rockymountainvapor.com or PM if you know what you want or if you prefer a code for future use.
Thanks again for playing and we will do it again next month.

By the way we did an extra runner up for the holiday season

Last edited:

Myshkin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2009
Breckenridge
I have to say I am glad this one is over. I feel like I was cursed each time I had to be here.
Guess I will share my embarrassing story of why I didn't make it to start it.
Friday I went to check on a friends house and cat who was out of town for the holidays. She lives in the middle of no where in the mountains and I made a poor choice and took a car with bad snow tires. It was snowing hard and I slid in a ditch. I was far from a road and had no cell service so decided to wait till someone passed. I ended up sleeping in my car all night. Good thing I am paranoid and keep 0 degree sleeping bags in both cars. I also had a full tank. Finally in the early morning a truck came by and was able to pull me out.

Merry christmas everyone and happy holidays!

chigal

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2012
chicago
I have to say I am glad this one is over. I feel like I was cursed each time I had to be here.
Friday I went to check on a friends house and cat who was out of town for the holidays. She lives in the middle of no where in the mountains and I made a poor choice and took a car with bad snow tires. It was snowing hard and I slid in a ditch. I was far from a road and had no cell service so decided to wait till someone passed. I ended up sleeping in my car all night. Good thing I am paranoid and keep 0 degree sleeping bags in both cars. I also had a full tank. Finally in the early morning a truck came by and was able to pull me out.

I'm glad you were safe! I don't think it was paranoia; I think it's being safe! I had a sleeping bag in my car until my sister made fun of me (and she just admitted it again). Next time I see the sleeping bag, I'm putting it back in the car. So who knows? Maybe your bad luck story helped me and others out. Merry Christmas to you too! :)

Mrs C

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2013
Indiana
It was snowing hard and I slid in a ditch. I was far from a road and had no cell service so decided to wait till someone passed. I ended up sleeping in my car all night. Good thing I am paranoid and keep 0 degree sleeping bags in both cars. I also had a full tank. Finally in the early morning a truck came by and was able to pull me out.

That's not paranoid that's properly prepared :)

MrsCasey

Pink Spot Fanatic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2011
Long Beach, CA

Oh my Myshkin, I'm so glad you made it through ok and thank goodness you were well prepared. I hope that your bad luck is over and your Christmas and the coming new year bring you nothing but great things.

Myshkin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2009
Breckenridge
thanks everyone for the comments. It was one of those ditches that was really frustrating cause I could have gotten out with the right items.
I am now adding to my car list cat litter for grip.

By the way winners if you want your prizes to ship tomorrow you have to get your orders or emails in by 1PM eastern time tomorrow. Post office is closing early

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread