Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2009
Breckenridge
www.rockymountainvapor.com
Thanks everyone for playing. The winning number is "723"

Winner is Stosh with 721
Runner up is redheadone with 715
Congrats to both winners. Please email me at sales@rockymountainvapor.com or PM if you know what you want or if you prefer a code for future use.
Thanks again for playing and we will do it again next month.

Thayamax

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 7, 2013
Southeast Michigan
Congratulations to Stosh and redheadone! You're a couple of lucky dogs. :toast:

lucky-dog.jpg

PS. Thanks for such a great and generous contest. :thumbs:

Stosh

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2010
Nevada
No rush at all Stosh. You can wait months if you want. We will be getting in a few new things next week. Also getting in the new EGO one and maybe some more MODS and RBA/RDA stuff.

Holiday time is always crazy so I have to see whats new now that things have settled down.

Always seemed to me that doing mail-order retail over the holidays and dealing the the USPS "postal" employees would result in something resembling The Gunfight at the OK Coral....:lol:

Myshkin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2009
Breckenridge
www.rockymountainvapor.com
Yes it can get a bit overwhelming. I have a good relationship with my local post office but when packages that normally take 2 days takes over a week it leads to a ton more emails and calls.
It has gotten to the point that I can't wait till Christmas is over.

The thing that is driving me the craziest nowadays is the constant new products. Every month a small tweak to the same products gets tiresome. Maybe I'm just old school but I wish these companies would concentrate on making a great model once or twice a year. I rarely find the newest thing really that much better then the previous model. Give me a MVP 2.0 and a decent tank and I am happy, but I guess I have become the minority. Now everyone wants 100W mods and dripping tanks. I never thought the industry would be back to dripping.

Always seemed to me that doing mail-order retail over the holidays and dealing the the USPS "postal" employees would result in something resembling The Gunfight at the OK Coral....:lol:

100%VG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
Starbase 12 near Risa
Thanks everyone for playing. The winning number is "723"

Winner is Stosh with 721
Runner up is redheadone with 715
Congrats to both winners. Please email me at sales@rockymountainvapor.com or PM if you know what you want or if you prefer a code for future use.
Thanks again for playing and we will do it again next month.

Congratulations to Stosh and redheadone! :thumb:

Thanks for the contest, Myshkin and RMV!!! :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread