Nov 22, 2010
Plymouth, MN

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
I wrote this for the Aussies so excuse the shameless cut and paste. I think it is a perfect tootle puffing device.

This is a few initial pics of the Wismec Presa. How good does this look with the black/green splash tank. :D

I won this in the Heaven Gifts big giveaway. So I would like to thank them for holding such a big comp and giving us all the opportunity to try something new and special thanks to Evan for arranging so quickly. It is no secret that I like Heaven Gifts and have fond memories of them from my first nic order almost 4 years ago.

It arrived yesterday and immediately after unboxing and setup, hubby snaffled it and it has been in his hand ever since. (Including the man cave where only spinners get to go) I often talk about our three day rule.......it has to still be in the hand after the honeymoon period and this little stunner is unlikely to fail that rule. In fact he is already talking about a second one. :D

Initial thoughts are that it is extremely easy to work through the menu system and set up, I like the ability to lock your settings and also flip the display. Hubby is left handed so this is a bonus for a shared device. It has air channels so tank users like us have no airflow issues. It has a nice weight without being heavy and only takes a short time to find your firing action on the mechanism. Lovely ergonomics.

I will add to this when I get my hands on it.

Conger Rats 440BB!!!

Oooo, Ooo, my 40W WISMEC Presa Full Kit with OLED Screen MOD Battery - 2600mAh contest prize arrives today! Vape lightning mail; left Shanghai on Monday, gonna be delivered in Florida on Wednesday! Go Team Heaven Gifts and DHL!

Mine also arrived earlier this week. Great device. Thanks heaven-Gifts :p :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread