[CLOSED - Out of Business] Junjii Organic eJuice Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I haven't tried tc...should I?
After a couple of days trial with TC...........(as one who only uses a puck mod) I am not getting much more out of it.... so my advice to you is why would you, if you are happy with what you are using?

Reactions: redrebel821

4lph4num3r1c

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2015
Your flavors all look intriguing to me. This one has my attention today. Mint Chocolate Ice Cream ejuice
75b75aeeb82ae047ab999a3b1a812b80.jpg

Reactions: anjelvape77

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
I see the Organic Maple Donut is Out Of Stock :(
..That's OK...This Insane Chocolate ejuice looks like just the Fix!
And All Junjii juice comes with a Money-Back -Guarantee! You don't like the juice?..Just send it back..and get a full refund. Now THAT'S what I call Customer Satisfaction! :D :thumb:

Reactions: 4lph4num3r1c

VapingAriel

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 10, 2014
Akron, Ohio
Looking forward to try a different juice! although I signed up for your site and I don't see where the points would be spent :X

Vape On!

The Junjii points you currently have are visible on the "My Order History" page in the "My Junjii" menu. You can use them during checkout, you'll see a place where you use your Junjii points for payment. The screen shot attached to this post is taken from the checkout page and shows where you can use your points.

Attachments

• junjiipoints.PNG
    junjiipoints.PNG
    8.2 KB · Views: 16

VapingAriel

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 10, 2014
Akron, Ohio
Perhaps it's just me, but I couldn't find a way how to post a message on the website board?
Also, I noticed some strange glitches while browsing the website. Browser froze a couple of times, while switching between pages...
I'll have to double check. Perhaps it was my network who caused the crash, since I visited from my work and we have a somewhat restrictive network policy and addon/plugin rules.

Send a PM to me with the browser your using and I'll have it tested to resolve those issues for you. There were changes made Tuesday and Wednesday to issues like that people reported, so you may not have that problem anymore. If you do, please let me know.

VapingAriel

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 10, 2014
Akron, Ohio
TwitterAd-blueberries.jpg

Welcome to the Junjii eJuice Contest
www.Junjii.com
How to enter the contest:
  • Submit a post with anything related to vaping
  • Increase your chances of winning by commenting on your experience with Junjii eliquids, Junjii customer service and include a link to your favorite Junjii ejuice on www.Junjii.com
Contest Rewards:
  • 1,000 Junjii Points will be added to your account on www.Junjii.com where you can spend those points to purchase Junjii eliquid.

Contest Rules:

• You must be 18 to enter
  • Two Winners are selected every two weeks
  • Winners are chosen at random using Random.org
  • You may post multiple times per day to increase your chances of winning. After each post you must wait 3 hours before posting again.

To the people that win the this round, you can trade the points for one of the new flavors that will be announced very soon. It will ship with a new bottle that is tinted to protect the flavor and both the child safety cap and bottle are made in the USA. Attached to this post are a few pictures taken from a new video we are working on that demonstrates setting up a dual coil.

Attachments

• Junjii-ejuice-bottle.jpg
    Junjii-ejuice-bottle.jpg
    355.8 KB · Views: 18
  • Junjii-ejuice-dual-coil-setup.jpg
    Junjii-ejuice-dual-coil-setup.jpg
    514.5 KB · Views: 17
  • Junjii-ejuice-dual-coil-setup1.jpg
    Junjii-ejuice-dual-coil-setup1.jpg
    639.6 KB · Views: 16
  • Junjii-ejuice-dual-coil-setup2.jpg
    Junjii-ejuice-dual-coil-setup2.jpg
    576.3 KB · Views: 16
  • Junjii-ejuice-dual-coil-setup3.jpg
    Junjii-ejuice-dual-coil-setup3.jpg
    576.2 KB · Views: 17

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
The Junjii points you currently have are visible on the "My Order History" page in the "My Junjii" menu. You can use them during checkout, you'll see a place where you use your Junjii points for payment. The screen shot attached to this post is taken from the checkout page and shows where you can use your points.
Ahhhhh....thanks for that!

Reactions: cooladdict
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread