Status
Not open for further replies.

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
We are currently right in the middle of relocating premises, and thought that we would be able to keep up with our orders during this time.

But unfortunately it has got to the point where we cannot do both in an efficient manner, so we are taking the next few days off to finish the move and setup properly so we're ready again from next Tuesday (as both Friday and Monday are a holiday here in the UK).

Apologies for this small inconvenience, but rest assured it will be for the best and apologies to anyone who experienced a delay last week with email correspondence or orders, but lack of email communication at the new premises and having stock in two places made it quite difficult at times.

Anyway, thanks as always to all of you for your continued support and have a Happy Easter! :)

sprakkattak

Mar 6, 2010
UK
Is the Mako back in stock now? I want to buy again. :D

Just a thought, maybe you should consider putting extra o-ring (a thicker one) in the kit. I have the minno and maksi and I have to loosen the adaptor/atomizer a bit (on either sleeves) otherwise it still fires when its locked or even when not pressing at all. I am not using 'other' batteries, just the one that came with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread