Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryan lord

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 18, 2013
Ct
www.blendsbybryce.com
V3 was the butterscotch. A little too much for me. Haven't heard it mentioned in a while. Cinnamon Danish is amazing!

V2 has butterscotch too it's just hidden. It's the more balanced of the two versions I think. V2 is the only one I still make, it has at least one fan lol.

Coconuts on the short list of things to play with.

Danish is going into the main line up soon in all nic levels.

Bryce baptism tomorrow! Sunday is my busiest day so I'll be mixing after GoT.

-Lord

Bryan lord

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 18, 2013
Ct
www.blendsbybryce.com
Customs would get me at the gate. I might be able to declare it but then I'd have to pay attention to what it says on the paper and reading isn't my strong point.

Not worth it I guess. All I have are apple and pear trees. Deer usually get to them first.

-Lord

MDV39

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 21, 2012
New York
this strawberry flan just keeps getting better.....jus dripper into a mild strawberry heaven. I was vaping vanilla pudding at work cuz that's what I pretty my vape all day these days and one of my coworkers said "mm it's smells good in here like cake" I told him it wasent cake it was vanilla pudding. He asked if I was going to share and I kindly said no lol he never knew that it was Bryce's vanilla pudding :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bryan lord

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 18, 2013
Ct
www.blendsbybryce.com
this strawberry flan just keeps getting better.....jus dripper into a mild strawberry heaven. I was vaping vanilla pudding at work cuz that's what I pretty my vape all day these days and one of my coworkers said "mm it's smells good in here like cake" I told him it wasent cake it was vanilla pudding. He asked if I was going to share and I kindly said no lol he never knew that it was Bryce's vanilla pudding :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol he thought you were eating cake?

Straw flan def gets better with age, the other goodies in it start to come out besides the berry.

Morning all, happy Sunday!

-Lord

Bryan lord

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 18, 2013
Ct
www.blendsbybryce.com
Moo juice+Bryce's banana pudding= Awesome!

Maybe a stawnana mix should be considered Bryan.

My parents love to tell the story of me having ........ during my baptism and ruining my white outfit and my dad's suit. Glad yours was cleaner.

Haha that sounds like the worst case scenario for a baptism.

Strawnana sounds good.

-Lord

Cob24

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2013
A place some call paradise
Haha that sounds like the worst case scenario for a baptism.

Strawnana sounds good.

-Lord

The way they tell it my great grandma wanted to put a cork in me. My dad said no.

Your already half way to stawnana. Name might be taken but strawnana pudding might not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread