Not open for further replies.

jwill

Unregistered Supplier
Jan 17, 2019
Houston, Texas
cloudist.store
CS-002-MS-01-1728x.jpg

mic check, mic check.

Hello everyone. Cloudist.Store is now on ECF and looking forward to interacting with you all around here and in the general forum.

We are a premium vape shop that caters to the serious vaping enthusiast on the mid to high end and largely focus on mechanical mods and accessories. We are authorized dealers for the following brands:
- 528 Custom
- ACD810 (exclusive US distro)
- Armageddon MFG.
- Asmodus
- Avid Lyfe (The only approved, online only shop- We buy direct from the manufacture)
- Broadside
- CompLyfe
- Coval Vapes
- Dicodes
- Datt White Stuff (Semi exclusive US distribution)
- Dragon Mod Co
- Drako Mods
- DUVO USA
- GodMod Russia (We are the exclusive US Retailer)
- Good E-Liquids
- HDNE
- Half Moon Mods
- Hellvape
- Hexohm
- Hugsvape
- Immortal Modz
- Kennedy Vaper
- League Of Scoundrels
- Morningstar Mods (Exclusive US distro)
- Modfather Inc.
- Mountain Mods Crew (Exclusive US distro)
- Overpowered Mod Co.
- Plan B Supply Co.
- Purge Mod Co.
- QP Design
- RCM
- Steam Crave
- Sub Ohm Innovations
- SvoeMesto
- Taffy Splash
- Tower Mods
- Trinity Glass
- Twisted Messes
- TVL
- Unicorn Vapes (Semi Exclusive US distro)
- USV
- Vape Breed
- Vaperz Cloud

We currently have over 500 mods in stock and an equal number of atomizers and bring in new stock regularly. Above all, we are passionate vapers and love vaping in all of its forms so all the things people hate about vape shopping online are absent with us ('Us' = Mrs and Mr jwill and soon to bring on a couple of part time folks for some awesome add on services). We support vaping advocacy and instead of well wishing, each year will make a donation in support of vaping advocacy. Our target this year is 3% of all monies received once the store is profitable.

We ship quick since we own the stock, we are super accessible for questions and such, we don't play games or camp on orders, we do not sell clones and if you decide to shop with us we will absolutely take care of you.

Thats enough about us, if you have any questions please reach out. Look forward to seeing everyone around.

jwill

Unregistered Supplier
Jan 17, 2019
Houston, Texas
cloudist.store
We have a juice sale running through the end of the month and a coupon code to knock it down a bit more for the ECF crowd. Coupon Code buyingfriends will take off another dollar to bring all regular $20 bottles down to $16. Hope you check us out. Some of these liquids have never been sold at this price anywhere.

Reactions: Opinionated

jwill

Unregistered Supplier
Jan 17, 2019
Houston, Texas
cloudist.store
All of this is stuff that went through my custom shop that I finished. Most of it isn't for sale, but is nice to look at so I hope you enjoy, looking at it.

Also of note, I do not take custom orders. I just like refinishing stuff to make it pretty, some of it I put up for sale and the rest I keep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread