Clouds Of Vapor issue...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back on 03/20 I placed an order for a bunch of Clearomizers. The order was processed and shipped quickly (this was my third order from them, I expected as much). When I received the order, there were three boxes of five Clearomizers. The boxes were marked 2.4-2.6 ohm when I specifically ordered 3.2 ohms. I checked the packing slip and original order emails, yep, they said 3.2. I still have some of the previous order's 3.2s and they are a different design (several small wicks instead of two large ones that looked like rope, white rubber cap instead of the new black). So I thought maybe these are better and just in the wrong boxes, tried one, tasted nothing but plastic (which was normal for the 2.4s I had ordered way back before I switched to 3.2s). So now I have 14 new in the package Clearomizers I can't use and one I should never have tried.

I have tried emailing Bruce on the 24th, no reply. I have left him two voicemails at two different numbers, no reply. Anyone else have contact issues with Bruce? Just thought I would check before I dispute it with the credit card company.

Allan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread