Oct 3, 2010
Trenton, Ohio, United States

gel drops

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2011
South Carolina
Just literally open the box,a little comparison I got the DNA 30 IPV2 sigelei 100 and the T8,I got a very small rattle coming from the mod not real sure what's up with that everything looks clean inside the top portion is similar to the IPV2 with the seam running across unlike the sigelei where is just one piece no overhang anyways time to play around with it!

Attachments

• 20141107_110901.jpg
    20141107_110901.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 140

gel drops

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2011
South Carolina
Cloupor recommends for the best vaping experience you need to be between 0.5-0.8 ohms..it comes with 3 extra 510 adjustable pins also four extra magnets kinda impressed with the insides no glue no wiring its really clean.Its not a deal breaker but the rattling is coming from the + and - buttons.

Last edited:

Nikkita6

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
New York
Since this will be the first batch of the T8,I think it would help others tremendously if we tried for the most part to keep this thread T8 related,the more feedback about the pros and cons that each individual may find would be very beneficial for others.

I would be interested to hear your thoughts on the T8 when you receive it. I have a blue one coming, and I hope it is more impressive than the T6 which I also have, and is quite the disappointment.

The main thing I will be looking at is the accuracy of voltage regulation ..

gel drops

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2011
South Carolina
Friday not real sure what time I will be back home,I just stuck my Kayfun + on it for now,1.4 ohm build,either late tonight or tomorrow I'm going to break out two different RBA's with builds in are a round .04 range 'Sub' territory.The T8 and the sigelei 100 watt mod are pretty much identical in size.It came with a screwdriver I'm sure everybody's familiar with those this one is somewhat bigger and I will probably use it when I am making a build.

gel drops

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2011
South Carolina
Even though I'm being very conservative with just a 1.5 ohm build with the kayfun+V2 so I'm nowhere near doing what this little beast is capable of puff count is at 198 and the battery is at 93%,actually the puff counter is on there you cannot help but to look at it,personally I can take or leave that I just wish they had of put the temperature in Fahrenheit instead of Celsius but it is what it is.Fits and feels great in my hand no sharp corners they are rounded so to speak,very premature but the mod itself considering that I got three other regulated mods to kinda compare it to this one definitely stands out on its own so far.

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Northern NJ native , Coastal NC now.
Here's some info from other sites:

ok so at 80w its reading 3.25v on meter (T8 reading 4.3) [.23 ohm ] so thats 5 raps 2mil 24g micro
100w 3.26 volts
150w same 3.26
NEW BUILD------
Put a dff atty and its reading 4.3v at .3ohms
mmmmm 61 watts box showing 70watts
100watts----4.55v
150watts ----4.55v
mmmmmmmmm
looks like a 65-70watt box mod,thats sad
let someone else test it,but that looks right-give or take

Just a thought:
They maybe were trying to make a 150w chip and have a 14v output - but it may have been a fail
This must be (my thoughts only) the T5 50 watt chip with the upgrade to 75watts (but its working and not blowing up the chip like 16th sept)

The published spec says it has a 7.4V and 20A limit on its output. You'd actually need about 32A to get 150W at the minimum resistance of 0.15Ω.

With a 7.4V and 20A limit you should be able to get full power at about 0.365Ω. Any higher resistance and you run into the voltage limit, any lower resistance you run into the current limit.

At 0.3Ω you should be able to get 20A @ 6V and get 120W. If you are only getting 4.55V, it sounds like it may be limiting the current to 15A instead of 20A. That is not meeting the published spec, however weak it is.

Man, these guys are really playing a game with these specs. They are totally ruining their reputation, worse than it already is. I was considering this device instead of the both the Sigelei 100W and P4Y 150W. With those, at least I know they meet their published specs, again however weak they are. But the specs on this look like just straight out lies.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread