Status
Not open for further replies.

pwheeler

Just Vaping
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Weimar, TX
Just placed another order for some I have never tried, the Cure 2.0 and Gravity. Figured now is as good a time as any for random flavors to try. I just found a half 60 of Atlanta I still have, as well as a little one of Roundhouse and a couple of others. Just trying to help deplete some of the inventory.

NicoT Vaper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2016
US of A
Yum Atlanta!
Just looked and 6mg Frenilla is gone! Maybe it's time for me to try something new. Perhaps some Cure since CLS is gone!
Yeah, I noticed that frenilla is all gone, but in 0... I ordered 30mls using the coupon and am afraid that I will love it just as I loved Wakonda, which is also gone.

I had a bottle of Cure 2.0 in the past and it didn't rock my boat, but YMMV, because I'm also not a huge fan of Virus and to me Cure 2.0 resembles Virus.

pwheeler

Just Vaping
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Weimar, TX
Yeah, I noticed that frenilla is all gone, but in 0... I ordered 30mls using the coupon and am afraid that I will love it just as I loved Wakonda, which is also gone.

I had a bottle of Cure 2.0 in the past and it didn't rock my boat, but YMMV, because I'm also not a huge fan of Virus and to me Cure 2.0 resembles Virus.
I hope it resembles the Virus a lot! I have 2 bottles of Cure 2.0 coming and if it's anything like Virus, I'll be in there to get more of it.

NicoT Vaper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2016
US of A
Yeah, hopefully Cure/Cure 2.0 doesn't disappoint you. I didn't dislike it, it just wasn't as enjoyable as other NT juices. I doubt there is anything that's disappointing in NT's line up. I'd say that Cure is still better than anything else out there. I am sad to say, there is only 1 (one!!) juice that I like that's not NT and even then, I can't vape it as ADV. Tried that highly praised "Vader" that has a bizillion of positive reviews and all I could think off when vaping on it is that the people writing those reviews must not have ever tried nicoticket or they wouldn't be raving about it so much.

Oh, and I loved the new 70% off code - FDA - hahaha! Clever.

Last edited:

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
My bad... it is 70%. Need to correct my post. It is the irony that got me laughing

80% now!

Coupon Code: Awesome
Value: 80% off site wide except The Virus, Wakonda, and Katy's Virus
Expiration: Unknown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread