Status
Not open for further replies.

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
Has ever heard of or purchased from this site? I've searched for weeks to find an obsolete mod that I'd really like to have. Only found one site on the planet (other than share a sale sites that all lead to out of stock links) that claims to have it.

Long story short I'm very uncomfortable with the site and just wondering if anyone has ever dealt with them?

Reactions: Kprthevapr

englishmick

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2014
Naptown, Indiana
Well, they are Chinese. I'm guessing they are new since Norton shows their site as untested. They do sell through Alibaba. Maybe that gives you some protection. Just guessing though, I don't know much about Alibaba. The only other mention of them I found was a message from their agent last Nov on a strange Facebook page for a tanning salon / piercing / vape supply outfit called Alauna that appears to be either in England or Maryport ?. I wouldn't risk it myself.

Reactions: Foggy Road

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
Ive never used that site but it looks like a standard Chinese reseller.

Maybe shoot them an email and feel them out.

Its always a gamble buying from China.
I'm thinking I may just forget about it. A Chinese site hosted in Scottsdale, AZ? The only site on the planet CLAIMING to have in stock an obsolete mod that I'd love to have! Chinese site charging $15 shipping to US? Too many red flags, maybe best to just leave it be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread