Co-ops

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToniAnne

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
If you haven't noticed yet, we have a new sub-forum! Our very own little PIF CO-OP sub-forum!! :)

Go ahead and check it out! Here are the Rules and Guidelines (which are subject to change as we work through the kinks, of course). These are available in the sub-forum also.

If you are interested in running a co-op, please contact one of the PIF mods with the details:

Jules22871

Toni DoV

RULES

• All CO-OPs must have the disclaimer posted in the beginning of your thread before any description. Disclaimer and example can be found below.
  • If you are organizing a co-op and the buy goes bad and you are found to be at fault, you stand a chance of be removed from the PIF group.
  • CO-OP maximum is $500, once your CO-OP reaches $500, please stop taking new orders. If your CO-OP is for a high dollar item and you would like to request an exception you may contact PIF staff for the exception.
    Jules22871

Toni DoV
  • Tracking numbers must be provided in the CO-OP thread once the organizer has shipping confirmation.
  • Members with less than 30 days membership on ECF or less than 50 post, are not allowed to start a CO-OP.
  • CO-OPs will not be a sticky in the forum. You may bump the post twice in 24 hours.
  • Please use common sense in proposing a CO-OP. We will not have multiple CO-OPS running for the same place, items, etc.

DISCLAIMER:
CO-OPs buys are buyer beware. If a co-op goes bad, there is nothing PIF nor ECF staff can do to help you. Seizure of shipment is a possibility and will not be considered the fault of the organizer. Unfortunately you will have to chalk it up to a loss. If you feel you have been defrauded, feel free to contact PIF staff.

Jules22871

Toni DoV

EXAMPLE
DISCLAIMER: CO-OPs buys are buyer beware. If a co-op goes bad, there is nothing PIF nor ECF staff can do to help you. Seizure of shipment is a possibility and will not be considered the fault of the organizer. Unfortunately you will have to chalk it up to a loss. If you feel you have been defrauded, feel free to contact PIF staff.

Jules22871
Toni DoV

I'm doing a CO-OP buy for 510 atomizers. The first 100 people to respond gets in on the deal to receive 510 cartomizers at $5 per 5pack. Please post here how many packs you would like and I'll PM you your total and my paypal information.

ndfourleafclover

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 10, 2009
Indianapolis, IN
Great idea on the sub forum. It not only makes sure that you keep the current co-ops to a minimum, but it helps those interested in them keep track of going on. I can't count the number of times I have been in a co-op or looking for information on one and had to go to the next page to find out the tracking number or see if it has been shipped out or just find information on it.

Thanks Mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread