Coffee E-Juice Help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jtieri

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2011
Chicago
I am a serious coffee drinker and am looking for the BEST coffee e-juice. I have tried a few different kinds and to me the only one that comes close to tasting like coffee is WOW from Vapors4Less. I have only been vaping for about a month now with the hope to stop normal cigarettes by the end of this month. I could really use your help/opinion on which coffee e-juice is the closest to the real thing. I also would like to know if you prefer it in PG or VG. Thanks everyone!!

swedishfish

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2010
NJ

tierrataz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2011
soCal
Do you want what I call fru-fru (dairy, caramel, sweetener) or straight up black coffee?

I can't stand the fru-fru ones. Easier to tell you what I've tried and they missed the mark;
W2V Campfire coffee- sickening sweet & caramel
NLV Cap. cafe- same as above
TW Diopio expresso- weird, just really chemically.
CC coffee- too sweet and weak coffee.
BMV coffee & cream, really bad dairy taste

Now I did like vaporrenu Keokee coffee flavoring and now I DIY my own keokee with NO sweetener. I tried TPA clear coffee flavoring but find it too chemical is taste even after 2 months steeping. I am resigned to the fact keokee is the one and only.

BTW, I am uber picky about juice.

ozpkchris

ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2011
Fl
im a black coffee drinker, but when it comes to vaping i love the fur-fru taste from my cafe late lol, if that thats your looking for
Do you want what I call fru-fru (dairy, caramel, sweetener) or straight up black coffee?

I can't stand the fru-fru ones. Easier to tell you what I've tried and they missed the mark;
W2V Campfire coffee- sickening sweet & caramel
NLV Cap. cafe- same as above
TW Diopio expresso- weird, just really chemically.
CC coffee- too sweet and weak coffee.
BMV coffee & cream, really bad dairy taste

Now I did like vaporrenu Keokee coffee flavoring and now I DIY my own keokee with NO sweetener. I tried TPA clear coffee flavoring but find it too chemical is taste even after 2 months steeping. I am resigned to the fact keokee is the one and only.

BTW, I am uber picky about juice.

tierrataz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2011
soCal
I'm the reverse. Can drink the fru fru but not vape it. I have issues with dairy, butter, & caramel flavorings producing some nasty reactions. Never would have thought since analogs have thousands of nasty chemicals, that vaping some flavor groups would put me into mild to severe asthma attacks.

DIY has become my best weapon in the fight to stay off analogs.

profection

ECF Veteran
Jan 30, 2011
Daytona Beach, FL via Minnesota
I'm the reverse. Can drink the fru fru but not vape it. I have issues with dairy, butter, & caramel flavorings producing some nasty reactions. Never would have thought since analogs have thousands of nasty chemicals, that vaping some flavor groups would put me into mild to severe asthma attacks.

DIY has become my best weapon in the fight to stay off analogs.

My mom is having the same problem. Guess I'll have to get into DIY.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread