Coffee flavors

Status
Not open for further replies.

jorvic

ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2011
Indianapolis
Hello everyone,

What do you guys think of the different coffee flavors V4L has to offer?

Anyone notice a difference between the prefilled cartos and the juice?

What is your favorite coffee flavor from V4L?

I was thinking about grabbing some with my next order and maybe see how they taste when mixed with some other juices. :vapor:

EleanorR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2011
Treasure Coast
Definitely get both sampler packs for yourself (1 Premium, 1 WOW).

I very much like the WOW Cafe Mocha; others are OK but I prefer the Premium versions.

I very much like the Premium Cappucino.

I LOVE the Premium Vanilla Mocha Frappe, the Classic Caramel Mocha Frappe, and the Coffee.

I find both Espressos too strong/bitter for my tastes.

As always, YMMV! :)

EDIT: As for juice vs. carto, after the juice has steeped a couple weeks, I find no real difference at all.

Last edited:

Sallyem

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2010
California
JMO here...but premium coffee tastes like coffee with sugar to me. I like my coffee black. WOW Coffee is more like a
good rich delicious coffee - if there is any sweetness, I hardly notice it. You know the smell you get when you are
at the coffee isle at the market where they grind the beans, or if you walk into a little shop that sells coffee? mmmmmmmmm.
That is what Wow Coffee tastes like to me....the way those shops smell.

jorvic

ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2011
Indianapolis
I just really noticed that there were two coffee flavors. Thanks for the bit of explaination between those two flavors. Does anyone else have an opinion in the difference in taste between the WoW and Premium coffee flavors? Is it the same juice in just a different cart, or is the taste really that different (which is what it kind of sounds like)

Thanks, you guys are awesome!

Kanza

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2011
Wilmette, IL
I'll be honest...I don't notice a huge difference in taste or else it is because I like all the coffee flavors and don't even stop to think about it. I like my coffee with cream and sugar but have to agree with Sally that it gives an unadulterated coffee taste and experience...good enough to make me wonder if I should drop cream and sugar and just take my morning coffee black :)

EleanorR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2011
Treasure Coast
I just really noticed that there were two coffee flavors. Thanks for the bit of explaination between those two flavors. Does anyone else have an opinion in the difference in taste between the WoW and Premium coffee flavors? Is it the same juice in just a different cart, or is the taste really that different (which is what it kind of sounds like)

Jorvic, Wow cartos/juices have a higher VG-to-PG ratio than Premium (CoolCart) cartos/juices. That generally means that WoW stuff produces a slightly thicker/more voluminous vapor, a warmer vape, and may have a muted (or more subtle) flavor. Wow cartos also hold slightly less juice than CoolCartos.

It seems to me that sometimes the flavor recipes between the WoW and Premium version are also different, but that may just be my impression.

waylonjessi4ever

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2011
Northern California

on another thread here a v4life employee just posted that the wow and premium are completely different recipes .

waylonjessi4ever

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2011
Northern California
Hello everyone,

What do you guys think of the different coffee flavors V4L has to offer?

Anyone notice a difference between the prefilled cartos and the jui
What is your favorite coffee flavor from V4L?

my faves are cappucino ...and vanilla mocha frappe

I was thinking about grabbing some with my next order and maybe see how they taste when mixed with some other juices. :vapor:
my faves are cappucino ...and vanilla mocha frappe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread